• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Availabe for Pre-Order at Amazon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

Apparently there is a place holder for anyone to pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3 on Amazon. Obviously the price is incorrect as it states that on the amazon page as does it say the same thing about the date. Still I pre-ordered it as I just put $100 on a PS4 at Gamestop an hour ago.

Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts III: Video Games

Wave57

Awards
I'm thinking I'm going to stick to reserving it from the store. Picking it up is all part of the experience!

Exactly this!
Going through the midnight premiere with friends, being around people who are just as obsessed as you are. Driving home knowing that you have KINGDOM HEARTS III in your possession. Waiting hours and hours (Years and maybe tens of years in this case) and having it all build up into one moment.

Sdog

Awards
Even though I'm going to be picking it up in store, at the most collector's edition possible, part of me really wants to buy it just to say I bought KH3. =P

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
But KH3 won't be out for years; I didn't know Amazon took in pre-orders so early. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back