• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 manga vol. 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ The first KH2 volume came out in July of last year, the second in May of this year, so that's about a 10 month gap. If the third volume is supposed to come out in December like some have said, that should be a 6 month gap. Sorta seems like that waiting is getting a little smaller with each release of the volumes. =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm pretty sure the time between releases is this lengthy in Japan as well, so they're not that eager on rushing through things otherwise they'd run out of volumes.
And then when a volume does come out in Japan, they'll have to wait even more because they'll need to work on it until it's released :mellow:

The time period between the 2 kh2 novels was almost a year. According to Wiki Vol 3 has no release date for Japan yet :p
I would really like to get those novels though..

Novels or mangas? the two are different. we're talking about the KH2 manga and when it'll be released in the states.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Yeah, the time between Vol1 and 2 was 8 months in Japan lol. Honestly, I'm not sure how they're having so many problems with the novels if they're really trying to release them here. All of them are out in Japan...Kingdom Hearts: 2, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: 4 and Kingdom Hearts 2: 4

That's a lot of books, but yeah...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Um... you do realize the translation and publishing aren't the issue, right? It's the fact that unlike the mangas which are owned by Disney, the novels are owned by Square themselves.
They've withheld the Final Mixes from us thus far. The novels are grouped with that.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Novels or mangas? the two are different. we're talking about the KH2 manga and when it'll be released in the states.

I was talking about the Manga, then talked about the Novels.

Um... you do realize the translation and publishing aren't the issue, right? It's the fact that unlike the mangas which are owned by Disney, the novels are owned by Square themselves.
They've withheld the Final Mixes from us thus far. The novels are grouped with that.

Yeah I know. I was just complaining about having them, that's all.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
^ Not too sure on the other novels, but the short stories we're supposed to get.

what are the short stories?

i'm talking about the stuff that was on the main page at one point as a preview. and they were about roxas and axel. one had axel as a background, the other roxas. they went to hollow bastion and fought some heartless. which is that? they let the crow loose

Antiquity

Awards
^
Short Stories Vol. 1

That's one of the short stories.
They're basically little stories of Sora's time going around the worlds and all that stuff. Might reveal some information not in the game.

There are novels that, you know, are sorta like the mangas in telling the story, but from different POVs and all that good stuff (Sorta horrible at this type of stuff since I don't know what's in the books). Roxas: Seven Days, Tears of a Nobody, Anthem: Meet Again/Axel Last Stand, those novels. I'm not sure if that is in the novels or not, but Axel and Roxas letting the crow (Diablo) loose was stated in the book Another Report which came in FM+.

Antiquity

Awards
^ As of now, no.
And even if the short stories do come out, we won't know if the other novels will come out unless they release some more info on them. All sorts of things could happen.

AxeltheFlame

You guys gave me a scare for a minute there! I was beginning to think Tokyopop cut KH from their collections. It's really sad to what is happening to Tokyopop with cutting back on titles. But I agree if Disney reduces the good name of KH fans by throwing a KH novel in our faces that abouselty sucks because they want the younger generation to get a feel. I'll be pissed.

C

Colours

It is suppose to be coming out in december, but I'll wait and see for my own eyes. ((=3/

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Amazon says it will be released December 30th. So it will be a good new year present. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back