• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 manga vol. 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
So we know that the 3rd volume is coming in December.... What about the 4th one?

C

Colours

So we know that the 3rd volume is coming in December.... What about the 4th one?

I'm not sure about the 4th one. After the third comes out, most likely they will show a sneak peak of the comic.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Phil said:
I'm not sure about the 4th one. After the third comes out, most likely they will show a sneak peak of the comic.
I was thinking about that too. In these kinds of situations the only thing that helps is waiting, I guess. :)

C

Colours

I was thinking about that too. In these kinds of situations the only thing that helps is waiting, I guess. :)

Or lurking through the internet to find the new issue. Nomura will probably make an appearance when they finally show it.<333

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Phil said:
Or lurking through the internet to find the new issue. Nomura will probably make an appearance when they finally show it.<333

Maybe. :D But I do hope it will be released soon after the 3rd one. ;)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Ooosies

Hm, but that seems kinda weird. Is it the 3rd one for the KH2 volumes or something else?
I'ms a little confused.

Antiquity

Awards
^ *shrugs*

We already got the CoM volumes, so unless they're adding something new/more to the original then it doesn't really need to be released. I'd kinda be a little peeved to go out and buy it if it's released.

C

Colours

^ *shrugs*

We already got the CoM volumes, so unless they're adding something new/more to the original then it doesn't really need to be released. I'd kinda be a little peeved to go out and buy it if it's released.

They might add on to the series.<333

Antiquity

Awards
^ Hopefully if that's what they've got in mind (probably is).

Wonder what else they would add on to it.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Phil said:
Also, the ending parts. Or maybe a secret ending to the next chapter.DD:

Secret ending would be nice. :D I haven't seen the CoM volumes anywhere... I'm not going to buy them yet, though.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Phil said:
Try amazon.
They have best sellers.<444
Our internet doesn't like Amazon... It throws me out of the site all the time.
Internet Explorer sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back