• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] 2nd Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Anniversary Artwork do you like better?

• Year 1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Year 2

Votes: 42 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullenclown

Awards
Dang, you guys have some high multipliers :O. I only have x10.0 :(. It feels like its gonna be hard to stay in the top 2000...

I only got the multipliers via trade shop AND the rewards, so I'm pretty sure you can get up to it too!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Quite a few players are advising to get the 3 daily 1000 point Kupo Flower. We may not reach there yet but it will save us quite a lot of points in the near future.

seboot

Hmm for now I should be good, I'm aiming for the top 3000, I'm in 708 right now, it's cool to see that even without paying you can go that high.

Also upgraded the keyblade to +20, for now the multipliers look really good, I wonder if the keyblade will have 40-43 levels, it could become a really good keyblade

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry for the wait, the story has been updated in the OP.

With this, everything about this event has been fully updated and translated. If this event is the same as last year's, there will be new additions halfway through the event to the trade shop. They will be extra quantities of the current items at a much higher cost, and more event items at even crazier prices. Last year we have two Key Arts.

Last edited:

seboot

Sorry for the wait, the story has been updated in the OP.

With this, everything about this event has been fully updated and translated. If this event is the same as last year's, there will be new additions halfway through the event to the trade shop. They will be extra quantities of the current items at a much higher cost, and more event items at even crazier prices. Last year we have two Key Arts.

Thanks for all the translations and infos, btw when the trade shop will eventually be updated, does it mean the items there are right now will disappear, or they'll stay in the trade shop with the new things ? Because i kinda want to buy that moogle hat, but right now i'm focusing on the keyblade so I don't want to buy it immediatly.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for all the translations and infos, btw when the trade shop will eventually be updated, does it mean the items there are right now will disappear, or they'll stay in the trade shop with the new things ? Because i kinda want to buy that moogle hat, but right now i'm focusing on the keyblade so I don't want to buy it immediatly.

Everything will be there till 13th August.

------------------------------

I've added the prologue to the OP as well.

Tigerruss

Awards

So far event shops have only ADDED items when they've updated and not removed items. So, you shouldn't have to worry about it.

edit: I forgot to refresh the page before replying...

MidouriPlays

I've never seen an event keyblade before. Will we get to keep this? or will it go away after the event ends

Edit: nvm, i see the moogle asking for it back. o well

seboot

I've never seen an event keyblade before. Will we get to keep this? or will it go away after the event ends

Edit: nvm, i see the moogle asking for it back. o well

Well actually we'll keep the keyblade, but you can only upgrade it with kupo materials, so only during this event

Kevin_Keyblade

*checks own multiplier x19.0* yup, you're good! Also a reminder that the cross disaster SR cards at high purity gives you the same multiplier bonus as a non HP'd cross disaster++ SR+ card, also the raid bosses gives you moogle gold points as well, so you might want to spend them ethers that way.

EDIT: pasting the next set of requirements for the moogle of glory keyblades

7 kupo nuts / 5 kupo leaves / 5 peculiar bulb / 5 topaz earrings
7 kupo nuts / 5 kupo leaves / 5 copper ore / 5 ember
7 kupo nuts / 7 kupo leaves / 5 herbal bulb / 5 burned coal
10 kupo nuts / 7 kupo leaves / 5 white flower nectar / 5 agate ring
10 kupo nuts / 7 kupo leaves / 5 silver ore / 5 star shaped sand
hehe ok, Now my multiplier is x17.5! :D

mLahulia

Awards
sorry for any redundancy (and all these commas), but just to clarify, kupo seeds, etc, are only available in the shop, correct?

Aerora

sorry for any redundancy (and all these commas), but just to clarify, kupo seeds, etc, are only available in the shop, correct?
They're also fairly uncommon drops - seeds from L22, leaves from L333, etc. I'm all done with the 111 level 22s mission and I've gotten maybe seven seeds that way?

mLahulia

Awards
They're also fairly uncommon drops - seeds from L22, leaves from L333, etc. I'm all done with the 111 level 22s mission and I've gotten maybe seven seeds that way?
okee doke! thank you so much for the clarification!

sonicrider97

Awards
Man those Yen Sid SR+ are 7.5k :(. Even with 17.5x its still hard to obtain those points... Does anyone know what are the priority things to get in the shop?

Aerora

Has anyone figured out any good routes yet? I've never actually done anything with boosters before, I don't want to waste them.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Has anyone figured out any good routes yet? I've never actually done anything with boosters before, I don't want to waste them.

The best route for me is Dusk Desert -> Sunset Wasteland -> Scarab Dunes in Agrabah. There are 6 there and you can just loop.
If you need 2 or more turns to kill 1, then it should give you enough time for the previous map to respawn so just run back to the previous map. For me, I equip HP Sacrifices to 1-card kill them so I need to go back to the world map and start from the top.

If you want the 60 AP recovery, then start from Clock Tower Outskirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back