• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] 2nd Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Anniversary Artwork do you like better?

• Year 1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Year 2

Votes: 42 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullenclown

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If a complete Moogle wouldn't sit on it, the Keyblade would look half decent.

So if it only has three forms, chances are it's not gonna reach +40 then

sullenclown

Awards
The other thing left will be the booster routes. Best target is the 555s. Anyone want to find the best route?

Seeing that the 555s are the ones that are best, why not just go with the Arabian desert one with the red area, I have no clue what the name is. You get two 555s per area and if my timer rings true, it's 2 minutes per respawn per 555. Also, wouldn't it be fine to consider fighting a sub-raid boss species with the booster?

seboot

So if it only has three forms, chances are it's not gonna reach +40 then

That's not sure, since the materials for 30+ aren't available yet apparently, no one could have an image of the others upgrades if there are more

sonicrider97

Awards
If we cant defeat the 555s efficently,what would be the most efficient? The 333s or 22s?

FSL

Awards
Did they say when they would be making some fixes on the lag?

Also, are the daily 1000pt Kupo Flowers or the event chests worth getting?

Last edited:

seboot

If we cant defeat the 555s efficently,what would be the most efficient? The 333s or 22s?

I'm doing the 333s and it's really good, with all the multipliers i have, i get 69 points for every 333 I kill.
Usually I clean daybreak town, then i go to the dwarf world, in the mines and the second floor of the house, and when i come back to daybreak town the heartless already respawned, so you can do it without stopping, not sure if it's the best route or anything but it's effective for me so I'll stick to that for now ^^

Tigerruss

Awards

I'd say level 333s are more efficient than level 22s. At least AP wise.
3 AP for base 2 gold mog points (lv22s)
8 AP for base 6 gold mog points (lv333s)

So fighting 3 lv22s will give you 6 gold mog points (before boosts) at a cost of 9 AP.
And fighting 1 lv333 will give you 6 gold mog points (before boosts) at a cost of 8 AP.
So you save 1AP every 6 gold mog points (before boosts) you collect when fighting lv333s vs lv22s.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Did they say when they would be making some fixes on the lag?

Also, are the daily 1000pt Kupo Flowers or the event chests worth getting?

Nope for the first.

Need to get to the required level to see if the flowers are worth it. The event chests are definitely not. They are more for beginner players who can't earn much points, since the trade shop for this event is very pricey as compared to the past. But don't bother with the chests. 50 & 500 point draws in other events give better stuff.

TemariDesert

Ugh, while I love the events like this, isn't this a bit much? I always feel like I'm stuck in the middle when the prices are so high and my damage output feels low and my defense feels even lower. It's even worse considering the rewards are so good. My question is, how do Cross Disaster++ and Cross Disaster+ stack? Is it worth shifting one of my weaker ULT cards out to equip Cross Disaster+?

Also, happy second anniversary, everyone. It's also the first anniversary of me playing, so this is doubly exciting.

sullenclown

Awards
Ugh, while I love the events like this, isn't this a bit much? I always feel like I'm stuck in the middle when the prices are so high and my damage output feels low and my defense feels even lower. It's even worse considering the rewards are so good. My question is, how do Cross Disaster++ and Cross Disaster+ stack? Is it worth shifting one of my weaker ULT cards out to equip Cross Disaster+?

Also, happy second anniversary, everyone. It's also the first anniversary of me playing, so this is doubly exciting.

They all stack. The best option would be to have multiple cross disaster ++ stacked up since they're the ones that give the most increase BUT that is if you get them on high purity. If you don't have it in high purity, it gives the equivalent of a high purity cross disaster SR card.

Kevin_Keyblade

Mmm about this new Keyblade, Does that mean we only have this event to upgrade that Keyblade with those new Event Materials?

sullenclown

Awards
Geez.... Looks like we are going to spend more for this keyblade than for cool cards and other sweet things...

From what I observe, just focus on getting a full deck of cross disasters up and running, that will give you enough of a boost to buy the materials from the trade shop. Frankly what I'm worried about right now is if the kupo stuff in the trade shop is enough to make the max keyblade.

Kevin_Keyblade

From what I observe, just focus on getting a full deck of cross disasters up and running, that will give you enough of a boost to buy the materials from the trade shop. Frankly what I'm worried about right now is if the kupo stuff in the trade shop is enough to make the max keyblade.
Mmm I see, thank you for the advice, well my keyblade is in its +13 state hehe and I don't have problems beating those LV555 Heartless so maybe it will be fine If I get some cards first for the materials, actually my multiplier is x14.5, What do you think?

TemariDesert

Either it is enough, we pray to the RNG gods for enemy drops, or SE replenishes the stock at some point.

sullenclown

Awards
Mmm I see, thank you for the advice, well my keyblade is in its +13 state hehe and I don't have problems beating those LV555 Heartless so maybe it will be fine If I get some cards first for the materials, actually my multiplier is x14.5, What do you think?

*checks own multiplier x19.0* yup, you're good! Also a reminder that the cross disaster SR cards at high purity gives you the same multiplier bonus as a non HP'd cross disaster++ SR+ card, also the raid bosses gives you moogle gold points as well, so you might want to spend them ethers that way.

EDIT: pasting the next set of requirements for the moogle of glory keyblades

7 kupo nuts / 5 kupo leaves / 5 peculiar bulb / 5 topaz earrings
7 kupo nuts / 5 kupo leaves / 5 copper ore / 5 ember
7 kupo nuts / 7 kupo leaves / 5 herbal bulb / 5 burned coal
10 kupo nuts / 7 kupo leaves / 5 white flower nectar / 5 agate ring
10 kupo nuts / 7 kupo leaves / 5 silver ore / 5 star shaped sand

Last edited:

sonicrider97

Awards
Dang, you guys have some high multipliers :O. I only have x10.0 :(. It feels like its gonna be hard to stay in the top 2000...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back