• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] 2nd Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Anniversary Artwork do you like better?

• Year 1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Year 2

Votes: 42 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxdem

i got every SR+ card except limit form sora and roxas :( i even got that speed riku with combo plus EX.....

Last edited:

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
i got every SR+ card except limit form sora and roxas :( i even got that speed riku with combo plush EX.....
Well, Speed Riku is better than nothing xD
I'd trade you if I could since I need it. :T

-----
I'm kinda upset that we don't get an assist card with the Anniversary art >':
Also, we're being forced to use the moogle keyblade, since it's the only one that drops the moogle stars or w/e.

Coxdem

so what cards give you a boost to moogle stars? i assume assist cards from the trade shop

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
so what cards give you a boost to moogle stars? i assume assist cards from the trade shop
The SoRiMickey card I believe, and the new cards from the raise ticket shop.
I think that new Sora, Donald and Goofy card from last even too, the one from Amano's art. Not sure..

Don't know about the shop cards, and I'm assuming the mission cards do the same.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Need to do some school work now. Back in 2 hours to continue the updates.

I'll be going locations -> event details -> trade shop -> story -> routes

SSjMikito

Also, we're being forced to use the moogle keyblade, since it's the only one that drops the moogle stars or w/e.

I actually kind of like the keyblade. Its fast to upgrade, it's generic so it's usable in any deck and it always has a keyblade advantage against bosses so EX boosts are lethal. Its advantage is also really really strong, mine is at +5 and it already has +4000

Coxdem

level 666 event heartless can break reflect guard as usual....

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Well I love moogles, so I love the design and I agree with everything.
More so since I have just 1 attack card in my Starlight deck.

I just don't like that I can't use my almost maxed out Starlight..

Edit:
High Purity stats, and it didn't boost the multiplier :T
2c0pqh.png

Last edited:

SSjMikito

I was super lucky and pulled the SR+ Mickey magic card(which has a x4.0 moogle star multiplier) in only 1 raise ticket. I've tried posting an image an hour ago but for some reason I don't think it got through approval... Also this card has the single most awesome attack animation in the game. You slash duel wielding blue and green lightsabers and stab the ground to create a blue and green lightning tornado.

So, as far as I can tell you don't actually need any Orichalcums for the Moogle of Glory thankfully. I'm at +10 which took very little effort though that could be due to the SR+ Mickey I pulled... To upgrade to +11 you need 3 of those green leaves which haven't been required up until now. I've only used 3-5 seeds and and 5-10 generic materials per level.

btw, +10 has 1.3, 1.0 and 2.1 with an advantage of +5000. The main post hasn't been updated yet so I thought this would be useful. Also it appears this anniversary event has a material drop plus. I've been getting nothing but 2-3 per drop.

Edit: if you actually look at the descriptions you can tell what cards in the trade shop have a item drop boost. Sora, Donald, Goofy SR+, the Ice Cream trio SR+, and the Goofy SR and Donald SR all have drop rate plus. The SR ones have the normal one and the SR+ ones have a ++. I'm going to stock up the SR Donalds first for the early boost before loading up on Ice Cream trios. I use Three Wishes and I'm understocked on Inverted Magic cards so its perfect.

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It's until Japanese midnight, limited offer thing, so like another 5 hours until it's over.

22 tickets used, got nothing ;_;
My luck is so horrible on this
Really? That's unfortunate, I won't be able to log in to the game until then, stupid time zones.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The game will be compensating us with all the lag we are experiencing. I need 20 seconds to load every single map......

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
In last year's and this year's anniversary, there is a big Wonder Nyan in the Daybreak Town Plaza. Guess we now know that it is a foreshadow.

sonicrider97

Awards
Yay. I got one SR+, sadly im doing a power deck :(
What should we aim for in this event, assuming we dont have maxed out HP SR+ cards.

s14H12W.png

sullenclown

Awards
Yay. I got one SR+, sadly im doing a power deck :(
What should we aim for in this event, assuming we dont have maxed out HP SR+ cards.

s14H12W.png

Cool card! I don't know about you guys but I plan on leveling up that moogle key to the max :D

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Locations updated! On to event details now, I still have no idea what event is going on right now hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back