• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Online SSBB Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight12

Okay, that is very reassuring. I shoulda had these many posts 2 years ago :<

Lol same here :\. I use to have everyone from Team Smash/Brawl, but no one plays anymore so i deleted most of them. I still have a couple and i tend to play with brawlers from here. Sorry for my post count though, im not a big poster :\ and I've been here since 05 i think?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Want my advice? Have standards for applicants.
  • Must be a regular Brawler on KHI. That means they must regularly Brawl people from here on KHI on a weekly baisis.
  • Don't allow the newset members to join. This may seem a little rude and elitist, but these people are the biggest problem I've noticed with online tournaments. They'll come on, say they'll play, and then forget about it and the site. I'd say they have to be regular members to KHI in general.
  • Whoever's allowing people to join, be as crude and brutal as possible. Seperates the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

Kay thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Though I would like Cursed to help enforce these tips since he's the first one to offer help.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

A semi-sarcastic mark, but maybe we could get the calns back together. I had a smashing time making up puns for Team Smash.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
A semi-sarcastic mark, but maybe we could get the calns back together. I had a smashing time making up puns for Team Smash.

Oh hells no...

Besides, with everyone brawling individually, we can get more matches.

Twilight12

Of course I have said games. I just don't have wireless, and been too lazy to order/buy a USB adapter.

In fact, my Wolf game:

YouTube - D Match: Wolf ( D ) vs Pikachu
YouTube - D Match; Wolf ( D ) vs Mario ( SECOND )
YouTube - D Match: Wolf ( D ) vs Mario

lulz. Good matches :\ from what i saw though, No offense or anything, but what lvl were those CPUS? They didnt seem lvl 9 to me. I know you didnt say they were, just stating that :\. Lol anyways, i'd love to brawl / kart you when you get wi-fi. I'm pretty good myself.

EDIT: To add onto BHK idea, what if we have partners? Tag battle or something. Just a suggestion.

Awards
lulz. Good matches :\ from what i saw though, No offense or anything, but what lvl were those CPUS? They didnt seem lvl 9 to me. I know you didnt say they were, just stating that :\. Lol anyways, i'd love to brawl / kart you when you get wi-fi. I'm pretty good myself.

Everyone but Pickachu was level 9. I can't remember what Pikachu was set too. It was to amuse my little brother.

Twilight12

Everyone but Pickachu was level 9. I can't remember what Pikachu was set too. It was to amuse my little brother.
lmao, i think it was 1:26, pika zapped you like a BIATCH! haha the thunder haha, fkn funny.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Okay, if more people decide to join, I'll post all tournament rules and approved levels tomorrow.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Well, I don't play brawl much. And, I'll be gone July 13 through August 3rd. so yeah D:

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm in if I get the Wi-Fi connection to work. I guess I'm gonna try that tomorrow. Can't right now:/ But I'm not sure if I'm qualified since I'm pretty new to brawl and I haven't played online yet :/

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Yeah, a prize isn't necessary. A Brawl tournament with the KHI community should be enjoyable regardless. I'm just saying that without a prize, some may not take it seriously, thus making it less enjoyable for those who were loyal from the start. I'll run it by the rest of the staff to see if we could at least do a rep prize like we did with the Hottest of the Hot contest.

But uh, if all else fails, I'm sure bragging rights are enough to keep most of us interested.

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Well You can count me in the Tourney. gives me a chance to put my sonic out there. and my sonic is somethin to be feared just ask ken T XD

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I posted all the rules and levels on the first post. So if we get enough people, I'll confirm a start date.

Just as Planned

your shit sucks fag

well uh, i've attended my fair share of fighting game tournaments and i could help with the brackets and general organization

for example, you don't have all this shit happen at the same time. you send off the two participants and a referee to spectate the match, match happens, ref reports to the organizer, ladders are updated. repeat. if some ****er doesn't appear at the time of his match, boot from ladder, next round. it would be possible to create another chat room in the khi chat to organize all of this.

since khi is a worldwide community, intercontinental matches would be pretty ****ing what, but still managable. within the continental united states and canada however, there will have to be a ref between the two combatants to compensate/minimize latency.

stupidbrawlshit814.png

just contributing my shit. i still think brawl isn't a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back