• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Online SSBB Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight12

I beat you lets see..... 3 times, you dropped out the 1st time you was getting owned. Stop coming up with fake excuses on why you lost.

Lmao. I lol'd. You are sure one to talk Ryouta. Cause If I remember correctly, you pulled some BS excuses on why you lost to me, and you used Ike :)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Sure you did. Now lets try again only without smash attack spam.

hey guys im better than you at brawl because you guys are all cheap

grow the **** up, Zearth.

At any rate, glad to see this was a success. Sorry for not being able to participate, I would have really liked to. Probably shouldn't have pulled two consecutive all nighters prior to the tournament, but hopefully there's another one in the future.

Narutoboy

Lmao. I lol'd. You are sure one to talk Ryouta. Cause If I remember correctly, you pulled some BS excuses on why you lost to me, and you used Ike :)

What, I don't see any excuses? By the way what is wrong with Ike? There is nothing wrong with him. So what if he can KO at 60 percent. His attacks are slow and predictable. People complain about the littlest things. It's just game don't take it so serious. That's like saying pit is cheap because most of his moves are spammable

Twilight12

omg, i made a long post and then the computer shut off....
uggh, w/e. nothing wouldve changed.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Wow where the hell did you come from Cursed? I said nothing about being better than anyone. You keep butting into arguments putting words in my mouth when I don't even address you in the first place.

@ Ryu- For one, I dropped the first time because I had to clean my room and my mom kept yelling at me while standing in front of the screen, which is why you were "owning" me in the first place.

On the "fake excuses", are you going to deny that you spammed the same moves over and over?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Does it honestly matter? I mean seriously, complaining that someone uses the same attack over and over is probably not worth doing. If they keep using the same attack, you should be sharp enough to predict their next move. It's called strategy. Every character is beatable, even if Ike (besides his smashes being slow as hell) uses his F-smash 20 times in a row, just find a way around it.

Gawd.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Wow where the hell did you come from Cursed?

I work here.

I said nothing about being better than anyone.

You certainly implied it. Here:

Narutoboy said:
I whooped your tale, live with it.
Your Reply said:
Sure you did. Now lets try again only without smash attack spam.

From what I could tell, you were implying that would have won had he had not been "spamming" a smash attack. Looks like you think you're better, sir.

You keep butting into arguments putting words in my mouth when I don't even address you in the first place.

Of course you didn't. I can, however, stick up for other members. It is, after all, my job.

@ Ryu- For one, I dropped the first time because I had to clean my room and my mom kept yelling at me while standing in front of the screen, which is why you were "owning" me in the first place.

Well crafted.

On the "fake excuses", are you going to deny that you spammed the same moves over and over?

What's wrong with spamming the same moves over and over? If you're a good player, you'd be able to avoid it, use the spamming to your advantage, and punish the player's mistakes (holy shit I feel one of those fags from smashboards).

tl;dr: grow up, and quit making excuses.

Twilight12

long post.

But, you can't say that its hard for a good player to lose against someone who spams. How do you expect to win against somene whos close combat based to win against Ike? Yes, its possible, but that doesn't guarentee a win either. You get mad because its frusterating, losing a match to someone like that. Srsly, just because ur a good player, doesn't mean you'll be able to always win against spam. What if someone were to spam Starfox's Side B? Samus Projectiles? Or what about someones rapid attacks? Being a good player could also be that in a fair against fight, you do pretty well. To be a good player, your not always exposed to someone who spams. Yea, the moves might be "predictable" doesn't mean you'll always dodge it.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Well its not everybody's fault about the spaming or camping. For my case, it was the lagging. In each of my battles I had lagging. And I know (or hope) people tried to come up with a better way to fight online. I'm not trying to sound like this is an excuse but it happens. I usually know my limit of how many times I should fire a shot with Fox or Wolf. And then there's the smash moves that come out unintentionally that seems like spaming. I'll just move on and forget about it.

Oh BTW Congracts Twilight12.:mellow:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Whatever I'm over it. The tourney done with so someone should just lock the thread.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
But, you can't say that its hard for a good player to lose against someone who spams. How do you expect to win against somene whos close combat based to win against Ike? Yes, its possible, but that doesn't guarentee a win either. You get mad because its frusterating, losing a match to someone like that. Srsly, just because ur a good player, doesn't mean you'll be able to always win against spam. What if someone were to spam Starfox's Side B? Samus Projectiles? Or what about someones rapid attacks? Being a good player could also be that in a fair against fight, you do pretty well. To be a good player, your not always exposed to someone who spams. Yea, the moves might be "predictable" doesn't mean you'll always dodge it.

My freind here has a point cursed. and thats one hell of a invalid statement to stay that your better than everyone. i tried to fight you and you refused to add me. but anyway. Im a good player and i would have made it to the finals but i lost to that type of gameplay. not knocking you duo but that zelda match was extremly annoying. in any case im extremly agetated right now...for reasons of S*** talkers and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back