• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Hits 20,000 Members (Again!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rixon

Way to go KHI ........... jeah....................................
go go go go go go go go go go Kingdom hearts insider...................

Cicero

Visionary
Me had a bottle of sake left in meh room, but it's not a digital one so I'm not sharing. =)

Ow! Where's the cake? =O

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everybody..lets have a game of some soccer!!!!!

And lets have a 100m race!!!!!!I OWN YOU ALL!!!!!

anyways...im nearly a premiuim yay!!!!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, I'm not going anywhere. . .unless it's to WoW. . .but I'll stay here when I'm not there. . .so it's all good. . .

Yay for KHI!

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Who cares if the new users are just spammers, every year the mods clean them up, and every year, MORE AND MORE non-spammerish new members sign in!!

So i suppose it IS party time~!!! xDD *chocochips and candies confetti... like in birthday parties at my school!!! WHEEE I GOT A GUMMY BEAR @.@*

And i can assume that I will be in KHi until I reach at least 20... which is 8 years again!

Or if the forums still exist that time... which i assume IS TRUE AND WILL BE! xD

So... monkey, expelled 100 spammers or just signer-leavers, and then comes 500 new sign-ins, eh? :D

And who's number 20.000? :D

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I think as more of the world buys Kingdom Hearts we get new members. ^_^ I mean, how I got her was when I finally picked KHI back up after like 3 months, got addicted and searched for a Kingdom Hearts site. Google. <3

Back