• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Hits 20,000 Members (Again!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

brianweaver

congratulation on 20000 people signing up this buds for you XD

maybe you should have a counter that tells how many people log on every day ( something like khvids has ) yours only shows who is on right now when you log on

i think 50k is a better bench mark player

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
congratulation on 20000 people signing up this buds for you XD

maybe you should have a counter that tells how many people log on every day ( something like khvids has ) yours only shows who is on right now when you log on

i think 50k is a better bench mark player

xP We have that within our statistics, but the thing is generally useless, it provides no benefits.

Well, we have pretty much passed up 50,000 <_< But 30,000 were deleted.

Swag

Young King
Of course some of the new members are just spammers, but some of them are not. I mean c'mon, we were all new once. I came in with the spring '06 n00b influx (on this account ;D) and look at me now, one of the more well known people on the forums.

keybaldeslinger1

Well this is the first time i have seen you post on here but of course im somewhat new.

Edit: Oh sorry player i did not know that was spamming sorry.

Swag

Young King
Yeah, you probably don't know me cuz you're new. But I know most of the mods, most of the most well known RPers and GFXers know me, and most of the people who frequent the chat know me especially if they were here during the days of FlashChat.

Fatal_Blade

&#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12387;&#12390;&#12397;
Yeah, you probably don't know me cuz you're new. But I know most of the mods, most of the most well known RPers and GFXers know me, and most of the people who frequent the chat know me especially if they were here during the days of FlashChat.

Wow 20,000, thats...alot lol. Yeah D2L is kind of popular...becasue he's a loud mouth. (jk D2L)

It must be Deeman, your right, our awesome Admins & Mods... They're simply feeding our Kingdom Hearts addiction. xD

Awards
40k is a more reasonable, and yet achieveable standpoint in the somewhat near future.

D2L : Sorry, but I've never heard of you in my life- and well...
I'm an oldschool RPer, and still a good one. My enthusiasm, however, has dwindled with the unoriginal RPs and shitty RPers. I've done a lot to try and fix up the RPs in the past, and still I've never seen you. :/
Also, I'm one of the better GFXers you'll meet. RPing, I may be just somewhat being cocky, but the GFX- I really am ****ing amazing. ;)

Also, I used to mod and chat even since the vBChat days.
Haha.. sorry.. just had to point out that I've never seen you before.

1,000,000 members, imagine the constant crashing of the site due to post flooding. :/

Back