• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also notice Star Trek behind me *giddy*

Although we didn't get a chance for a QA session, KHInsider (both Cecily and myself) both got to chat with Yasue-san (Tai Yasue -- Nomura's right-hand man).

He's very friendly and has great English -- we thanked him for ten years of Kingdom Hearts and he thanked us for being fans.

You'll see our group photo soon, courtesy of SENA. :)

=D Tai Yasue is the best

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Although we didn't get a chance for a QA session, KHInsider (both Cecily and myself) both got to chat with Yasue-san (Tai Yasue -- Nomura's right-hand man).

He's very friendly and has great English -- we thanked him for ten years of Kingdom Hearts and he thanked us for being fans.

You'll see our group photo soon, courtesy of SENA. :)

I trust you later kidnapped him and are holding him right now in some dark cellar where you're squeezing all the secret KH info from him?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
[video=youtube;UVX0OUO9ptU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU&feature=g-all-u[/video]

SE just uploaded this to youtube. Looks pretty neat.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I trust you later kidnapped him and are holding him right now in some dark cellar where you're squeezing all the secret KH info from him?

Make him tell the truth and not spread rumors. I'm still so hurt from when I talked to him at last years NY Comic con and he was being all pessimistic about KHDDD being localized...UGH!

[video=youtube;UVX0OUO9ptU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU&feature=g-all-u[/video]

258007_o.gif

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

That was an incredibly beautiful demo. Just, wow...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The grandpa really reminds me of the grandpa in Versus XIII. But my goodness that was beautifully made.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm liking the cake as a whole but I'm not really digging the Sora... He looks like Rosie O'Donnell with a bedhead.

Hahahahaha, I'm freaking crying! He DOES! That is exactly what he looks like! XD

Anyway, the cake without Riku and Sora is amazing :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking they used gingerbread cookies to make Sora/Riku. The anniversary symbol looks very accurate.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yeah, pretty neat was an extreme understatement on my part. My hands were in the air when she flew away in style on the back of a dragon and we see the gorgeous scenery.

kupo1121

Awards
Anyway, the cake without Riku and Sora is amazing :p

I have to say I guess the reason I'm disappointed is because not only is the cake for KH3D decorated with 2D cookies but also because I know SE could have afforded a place where they probably could have made better Sora and Riku figures. On the plus side, does anyone know what flavor it was?

FF15 confirmed?

If you go to www.agnisphilsophy.com you can watch the video again and partake in a survey. The survey asks generic questions like "did you think it was pretty" and "what systems do you own", but it also asked "how appealing do you think the main protagonist was?" and I think she looks awesome as a lead (especially her clothes) so I wouldn't mind her being the star of FFV if it eventually happened.

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
If you go to www.agnisphilsophy.com you can watch the video again and partake in a survey. The survey asks generic questions like "did you think it was pretty" and "what systems do you own", but it also asked "how appealing do you think the main protagonist was?" and I think she looks awesome as a lead (especially her clothes) so I wouldn't mind her being the star of FFV if it eventually happened.
Already did. :D I praised it like there was no tomorrow.

EDIT:
It's a tech demo. Teeech deeeemoooooo.
Please! Dont destroy my hopes and dreams ethy. DDD:

i wouldn't mind if it was though ` 3` *inlove*
I shall fawn over it as well *in love with video*

kupo1121

Awards

My association to KH makes me want to say I like the KH one better...but in the end, I think I like the FF one better. It has more to it for one, the 2D characters make sense because the game is 2D and since the characters are easier to make, they look better on this cake.

2 questions:

1) Did you guys get to try it? If so, what flavor was it and how good was it (based on taste alone, not the atmosphere or fact that it was a KH/FF cake)?
2) If you guys didn't get to try it, did you see the inside of the cake and if so, what color was it (guess the flavor based on the info we have)?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
These cakes are both ridiculous and I love them.

The staff who got to go to these events have used up all their good karma for the rest of their lives, I'm calling it now.
Except I hope that's not true because I want y'all to make it to next year's convention. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back