• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennett999

New worlds:

Oz: Oz the great and powerful

Western Civilation: Percy Jackson and the Olympians books( per lighting Theif)

Underland: Live action Alice in Wonderland

Magic Kingdom: Kingdom Keepers

Ther Grid: Torn Uprising/ Tron 3( upcoming movie)

Asgard: Thor1 and 2( one of 2 of the only Marvel world I want)

Battle School/ Command School( the Ender's game graphic Novels( the Graphic novels are done by Marvel))

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I keep seeing this, percy jackson is unrelated to disney

also back on topic I'd like to see the classic controls return

Actually, the books (and I guess the video games?) are owned by Disney, which is why people are starting to bring PJ up.

Anyway, I want this girl right here to come back: Roxas and Accessory Shop Girl by DenizenofTwilight on deviantART. You know: the Accessory Shop girl from Twilight Town? She and Roxas have the short conversation at the beginning of KHII, in which she reveals Roxas was her favorite customer. And later, we see a picture that she and Roxas took together. Hayner and Olette even seem to think that Roxas might have had a crush on her, but... we never see her again.

I really thought she was going to have more of a role, but I think we see her at the Struggle Tournament and that's about it. Besides her being a shop owner NPC, of course. But in my opinion... this is the true Roxas pairing, so she needs to come back!

(Note: I'm mostly kidding about all of this, but at the same time, I wouldn't be opposed if they wanted to bring her back. Maybe. KH needs more girls, imo. Though III's probably not the best place to add new characters...)

ok sunny

Awards
I have another character that would be amazing to join the series again. He would be Tidus. Think about it, during KH1, Tidus was only around the same age as Sora. So now that about two years have almost passed since KH1 within the game, Tidus would almost be 16 years old. One year before he's the same age as he was in FFX. It'd be cool to think that he could become a partner to fight along side Sora, too. But the chances of that are slim. I just hope he gets at least one more introduction to the series.

-Roxas-XIII-

Bringing up new character ideas is fine and dandy, but its only worth it if it's handled in a better way than the KH series has done so far. I'm talking about the party system here. It needs a major revamp in my opinion. THAT is one of the things on the top of my KH3 wishlist.

Lets look at KH1 and KH2's party system for comparison. It generally consists of playing as Sora with Donald and Goofy as permanent party members and sometimes having one world specific party member who can be swapped out with either Donald or Goofy. I feel this worked great in KH1, but in KH2 there were many times when I felt that I should be able to have all 3 party members follow Sora around at once. For example: in Port Royal it would have been nice to have Donald Goofy and Jack all at the same time.
I also felt that many worlds were being limited by only having 1 world specific party member. Looking again at Port Royal, Jack Sparrow AND Will Turner should both have been party members. Similarly, in The World That Never Was, Riku AND King Mickey should both have been selectable party members. The inclusion of more than one special party member further reinforces the need to have a maximum party size larger than 2.

So this brings us to KH3. The capabilities of the PS4 should leave NO excuse for why the game cannot handle a party consisting of Sora + 4 members AS A MINIMUM. Even more than 4 would be ideal. Gameplay wise, proper balancing of party member combat effectiveness and enemy/boss strengths should compensate for having a larger party.

It's a pretty good bet that KH3 will involve some kind of "team-up" of the 7 Guardians of Light at various points throughout the story. It would be a shame if they did not end up being proper party members. Personally I think it would be awesome to have a party that consisted of Sora, Riku, Roxas, Aqua, and Terra (many other combinations are available).
The same applies to Disney world specific party members as well. More than 1 additional party member provides for the appearance of a world that is more "alive". I'll throw a couple of examples of how this would work with worlds people seem to want most in KH3. (Keep in mind, I'm not posting about what worlds SHOULD be in KH3, I'm just using the following as examples).
-Jack, Will, and Elizabeth in a world based on Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3
-Anna, Kristoff, and Elsa in a world based on Frozen
-Ralph, Felix, and Vanellope in a world based on Wreck it Ralph
-Rapunzel and Flynn in a world based on Tangled
-Woody and Buzz in a world based on Toy Story
-ect, ect, ect....

The same can apply to pretty much any world that SE decides to include in KH3, because most source material has more than just one hero worthy of being a party member.
Numerous other improvements can be made to the gameplay mechanics of KH3, but I feel that this is one of the most important.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
You bring up a good point, especially the Toy Story bit. How could they possibly choose between Buzz or Woody as a party member? You've gotta have both, you NEED both. All or nothing. Give me both or give me neither.

Awards
Most of my ideas have already been said, but some other ideas I have:

I wold love to be able to explore the Destiny Islands some more, as someone already said before. Also I think it'd be tight if we could explore more of Twilight Town, Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. I'm hoping all of these worlds are playable in KH3.

For the Disney worlds I would love to see The Jungle Book, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Frozen, Olympus, Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, the PoH worlds, and Disney Town/Castle. Also I would love to see an Enchanted world...very similar to other Disney movies, but it'd be a neat little twist to the story I think. I don't want to see Atlantica or 100 Acre Wood as the minigame world again as I think they're played out, but I actually think Space Paranoids or Port Royal would make interesting concepts for minigames.

I would like to see the summoning system be completely revamped for the next game. I think the summons you get should depend on the world you're in. For example, in Finding Nemo's world you could summon Ariel. In Jungle Book you could summon Tarzan. I think bringing previous partners back into the game as summons would be neat, and having different summons for each world would also give each world a greater sense of individuality. The drive system can stay exactly as it is as long as enemies are more powerful.

I would actually like to see the Disney villains get back together, led by Maleficent. I think this would help connect the Disney worlds to the overall story a la KH1, and it would be neat to see them get back together since I think at some point they're going to get back together anyway. However, I don't want them to play a HUGE role in the story; rather, I'd like to see them take over Disney Castle (perhaps while Mickey and the others are fighting Xehanort?), transform the Cornerstone of Light so that it actually keeps the heroes OUT of Disney Castle (reverses its effects, so to speak), and ultimately find the Re: Coded data. However, while I would like to see this happen, I wouldn't want this to take a ton of time to the overall plot. It'd be neat if Maleficent could somehow use Xehanort to distract Mickey while she takes over the castle similar to how he used her? Does that make sense?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Bringing up new character ideas is fine and dandy, but its only worth it if it's handled in a better way than the KH series has done so far. I'm talking about the party system here. It needs a major revamp in my opinion. THAT is one of the things on the top of my KH3 wishlist.

Lets look at KH1 and KH2's party system for comparison. It generally consists of playing as Sora with Donald and Goofy as permanent party members and sometimes having one world specific party member who can be swapped out with either Donald or Goofy. I feel this worked great in KH1, but in KH2 there were many times when I felt that I should be able to have all 3 party members follow Sora around at once. For example: in Port Royal it would have been nice to have Donald Goofy and Jack all at the same time.
I also felt that many worlds were being limited by only having 1 world specific party member. Looking again at Port Royal, Jack Sparrow AND Will Turner should both have been party members. Similarly, in The World That Never Was, Riku AND King Mickey should both have been selectable party members. The inclusion of more than one special party member further reinforces the need to have a maximum party size larger than 2.

So this brings us to KH3. The capabilities of the PS4 should leave NO excuse for why the game cannot handle a party consisting of Sora + 4 members AS A MINIMUM. Even more than 4 would be ideal. Gameplay wise, proper balancing of party member combat effectiveness and enemy/boss strengths should compensate for having a larger party.

It's a pretty good bet that KH3 will involve some kind of "team-up" of the 7 Guardians of Light at various points throughout the story. It would be a shame if they did not end up being proper party members. Personally I think it would be awesome to have a party that consisted of Sora, Riku, Roxas, Aqua, and Terra (many other combinations are available).
The same applies to Disney world specific party members as well. More than 1 additional party member provides for the appearance of a world that is more "alive". I'll throw a couple of examples of how this would work with worlds people seem to want most in KH3. (Keep in mind, I'm not posting about what worlds SHOULD be in KH3, I'm just using the following as examples).
-Jack, Will, and Elizabeth in a world based on Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3
-Anna, Kristoff, and Elsa in a world based on Frozen
-Ralph, Felix, and Vanellope in a world based on Wreck it Ralph
-Rapunzel and Flynn in a world based on Tangled
-Woody and Buzz in a world based on Toy Story
-ect, ect, ect....

The same can apply to pretty much any world that SE decides to include in KH3, because most source material has more than just one hero worthy of being a party member.
Numerous other improvements can be made to the gameplay mechanics of KH3, but I feel that this is one of the most important.

^This. Everything you mentioned is incredibly valid. It always irked me that there could only be three party members out at a time for practically every world. Three, I can understand if it's just Sora, Donald, and Goofy but if there are other fighters, then they should be able to join as well.

The weirdest example that I can remember was back in Kingdom Hearts I where Riku could briefly help you out in the fight against the Parasite Cage in Monstro as an unofficial fourth fighter. Then in Kingdom Hearts II, you see a similar concept with past Pete fighting with all three party members and not being an official member. This isn't even bringing up the other characters like Squall, Yuffie, Tifa, Cloud, and Axel who fought alongside Sora alone.

Come III, I can only hope that the number of characters in a party are increased a lot.

soranjaxx

Somenew FF characters would be cool. FF13 ones would be cool like Lightning and company. Definitely Snow cause I feel he would really like Sora for some reason they both have the drive to fight for people they care about.

haseo47

Awards
I'd agree with that, if they added new Final Fantasy characters they should add Snow.

What I'd like, because I don't know if I'm getting this right or what, but wasn't Kairi's voice different at one point? Played by Alison Stoner. They need to stick with Hayden.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'd agree with that, if they added new Final Fantasy characters they should add Snow.

What I'd like, because I don't know if I'm getting this right or what, but wasn't Kairi's voice different at one point? Played by Alison Stoner. They need to stick with Hayden.

Yeah, Stoner has played Kairi at one point or two, but sometimes it can'ts be helped. I think Hayden was busy with other projects at the time.

Sdog

Awards

Agreed, n hopefully they will as long as her schedule permits it. But if Xion is going to have a return I'd love for Alyson to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back