• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachen

Awards
So what things do you all hope to see in the last title of the Xehanort Saga?

Gram

Banned
Awards
A Destiny Islands that is playable and able to be returned to any time you wish.
Castle Oblivion playable.
Dark Realm (where Aqua is) playable.
Not to see a trace of Olympus, Atlantica, 100 Arce Woods or Neverland.
Costume Dlc (you know you want it~)
New worlds
Little parts of the story where you control one of the other main characters.
More FF
Disney being more relevant instead of filler
At least ONE ff summon
Mirage Arena

and I think I'm done.....for now~

Awards
Worlds that feel more alive (filled with NPC's, and that sort of thing)
Duel wield without having to go into drive froms
A mission mode where you can play as characters from past games (Org. XIII, the incarnations of Xehanort, etc.)
Maleficent to be an actual threat again
Moves like explosion, finishing leap, and sliding dash from KHII
Zack to make a return
Bahamut as a secret boss (preferably the FFX version)
Boss rush mode, and bosses from pervious games

That's everything I can think of at the moment.

Fortissimo

Pretty much what everyone else said, but also a more accessible map. I hate being restricted from certain buildings or not being able to climb up onto a building or platform thing.
Solo option: Sora can fight alone
More variety in limit commands with donald and goofy or anyone else fighting beside you.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
- A teaser for whatever else they have planned featuring someone who doesn't resemble or have blatant connections with a pre-existing character.
- Alternatives to preset tournaments to grind post-game.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
-Worlds that don't feel completely dead and empty, save for like 3 Disney characters (Hunchback in DDD was despicable)
-A GODDAMN AUDIENCE IN THE OLYMPUS COLISEUM (assuming it returns for KH3)
-Sora and Kairi. I want it clarified in this game. Is it a thing or isn't it? IMO I hope so, but that's for Nomura to decide
-Drive Forms return, with more added to the system
-Expanded Moogle Shop and synthesis system
-Less reaction commands and more actual fighting that requires effort (I still love you KH2)
-An incredible soundtrack. The theme song should fit the game like the previous two have, Dearly Beloved better make me cry, and the final boss song better terrify and amaze me.
-The greatest final boss in the series to date. And I want it to be a perfect challenge. Hard enough to make me try really hard, not so hard that it's not fun and rewarding
-FF boss fights. Sephiroth and Bahamut would be lovely.
-ABSOLUTELY NO STAR WARS OR MARVEL
-New art style and graphics should be a perfect blend of old and new. Retains nostalgia of all previous entries, but is refreshing and detailed with next-gen technology
-A badass collector's edition version

TheSupremeFace

Let's see:
- Somehow add in keyblade customization (sort've like what they did in 358/2 days)
- Add in commands from DDD, BBS
- Add in PIXAR worlds, who wouldn't love to play alongside Woody or Buzz, heck a Wall-E world would be hilarious...imagine Sora, this badass fighter, walking alongside a ship of obese people...scratch that I think just Toy Story would be good
- Bring back the Lilo and Stitch world from BBS, but this time set it in Hawaii
- KEEP OLYMPUS, have better prizes >:[
- Like others have set, have an ability to dual wield...actually that's be over powered...maybe have one keyblade that has two halves that require dual wielding
- Kingdom Shaders better be good...we don't want a repeat of Pirates of the Carribean...Sora, Donald and Goofy just looked soo out of place in that world
- More end game stuff and side missions
- New Game + mode where you start a new game but you can keep items
- Some hard but fair boss fights...we want a boss fight to be impossible at first but manageable once you face him 100000 times...I also want it so you need skill to beat that boss and not just grinded strength
- Possibly bring back Dive mode from DDD? That was fun...although it'd probably be the return of Gummi Ships...if so...make Gummi Ship building more user friendly...I doubt many people actually made their own gummies for such a small part of the game
- Some form of flowmotion to return, but not as extreme as DDD...you could fly though anything and ignore paths made by the map...
- Konami Code that unlocks 9999999 munny :cool:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
-Armor of the Master boss fight (with Eraqus' armor protecting a sleeping Terra)
-No Heart boss fight (actually integral to the plot, therefore making his BBSFM appearance a foreshadowing)
-An actual explanation behind the DtL's
-MX dying of old age/fatal heart fracture, and him finding KH in a bittersweet fashion
-Vanitas as the 13th vessel
-Kingdom Key's backstory
-KH2 Atlantica all over again :D

Youniquee

Awards
My wishlist:

- A great OST that leaves me in tears after the last scene
- Disney plots that are smartly entwined with the main plot
- One world where we have a party that includes Riku, Sora and Kairi
- Kairi to have a more prominent role
- No romance please
- Riku to have a new outfit that doesn't include huge baggy pants
- DLC? Maybe some ridiculous outfits for Sora, Goofy and Donald??
- Combat done in a way that is challenging and leaves gamers fulfilled
- 'Mature' Sora done in the right way.
- A Toy Story world maybe?

Xeander

- A better way of getting into other worlds, personnaly because i don't like the Gummi ship.

- New Keyblades , but also Keyblades like Fenrir, Oathkeeper , Oblivion, Kingdom Key from the other KH's

- The possibility to make your own costume (like colour's)

- Some new world's, Disney bought Lucasfilm's , so there might be a world of Starwars. I hope that's gonna happen because it would be awesome to see Sora fight with an Lightsaber Key, and Donald using the Force!

-DLC, for extra character's or world's.

-New and better ablities if your teamed up with (for example) Simba.

Lost_theMad

- Worlds with improved graphics, very nice and detailed.Not as boring or empty as certain worlds in KH2, and of course, NPCs! No moreempty worlds, it ruins the ambiance of the game and is just plain awkward attimes.
- No Gummi Ships. I have really never liked the wholegummi ship thing; I might as well bump this up to say no boring minigames. Kh2was full of little pointless minigames; Atlantica and the 100 Acre Wood wereworlds that were just giant minigames, and I really don't like minigames. Theprizes never seem worth it either, so if they did include some sort ofminigame, it better have some fancy prizes.
- NO Star Wars or Marvel. I'd also rather not seeAtlantica, Olympus Coliseum, 100 Acre Wood, or Wonderland again either.
- A level/world in the Realm of Darkness, CastleOblivion, and hey why not Destiny Islands. I don't know about you guys, buttheir little play island is fun and all but I've always wanted to go over tothe actual Destiny Island which was shown briefly in Kh2 with Kairi'scutscenes.
- No drive forms. Those seemed not only a bit excessiveand unnecessary in Kh2, but they were a pain to level up as well. Frankly, I'drather do without them.
- Some amazing soundtracks. I know that the series oftenre-uses a lot of soundtracks from other games, but I fully expect some reallyawesome new music. Kh music is part of what makes the game for me, and I expecta lot of great new tracks in Kh3.
- New Keyblades, definitely.
- Something relevant to the party system I desire, and sidemissions would be great too.
- I'm not exactlysure where I stand on the play as Sora or play as Sora/Riku/Kairi thing. I don't think I mind much either way, but I dothink I'd prefer Riku and Kairi to be playable too. Just playing with Sora,Donald, and Goofy has become so linear for me. I already know their dynamicsand how they work together and etc., which is another reason I would love acustomizable party.
- Even, Dilan, Aeleus, Ienzo, the apprentices. They wereshown in DDD, so they better not be left out of Kh3. I'm really interested tosee their dynamics and what's going on with them at Hollow Bastion and wherethey stand on everything. I have a feeling that they might help out too. I wantto see more post Org interaction between the past Org members (Come on, youcan't tell me you weren't at least a little disappointed that Ienzo and Leadidn't even mention the fact that Lea had killed him, rather coldly too.) I'dalso like to find more about what was going on during their time in RadiantGarden/ Apprentice/Xehanort/their experiments/etc.
- New outfits all around! But based on a post I read in aninterview somewhere, I think this has already been sort of assured.
- I would love some sort of game mode, multiplayer or notwhere you are able to pick the character you want to play as and fight bosses/other people/ do missions/ etc. I guess like Mirage Arena but improved withmuch more options.
- Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, Luxord. Need I say more?
-Really awesome bosses and boss music. I really hope to seethat each of the Darknesses (should they be boss battles) has their own themeand a really epic, fun battle that is challenging but not to a point where itstedious and just not fun anymore.
- Less reaction commands, just made things too easy in Kh2.
-No distracter side plots. (i'm looking at you maleficentand pete)

Gonzales95

Awards
- A Toy Story world. It has to happen.
- Other good new worlds, perhaps Atlantis? That would be pretty interesting even if just filler, and a Cars world which could be just a world for a racing minigame (optional like Atlantica but not crap).
- No more Atlantica! KH1 Atlantica was awkward and KH2 Atlantica was just stupid.
- More Auron.
- Kingdom Shaders had better be good, as already said SDG looked odd in Port Royal (even though that was slightly intentional).

Voltron

Silver Member
--Disney worlds that have relevance. Jungle Book, Pocahontas, and the Sword and the Stone are the three I am pining over.
--Olympus Coliseum returning. However, I only want this because I dream of being able to go through a tournament fighting the Titans.
--Explanations about Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene.
--Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, and Dwarf Woodlands returning.
--New clothes for Riku
--Expansion of the Drive Forms
--Summons that have an actual use in boss fights. Final Fantasy summons could work wonders.
--Magic used the way it was in the original game.
--Beautiful soundtracks.
--Kairi having purpose, but not focus.
--Expand the Final Fantasy cast.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I expect (or hope) for a fully orchestrated soundtrack. I think it's about time.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I expect (or hope) for a fully orchestrated soundtrack. I think it's about time.

This.

The live orchestrated remixes that they're doing for HD 1.5 sound incredible and I hope they do the same for 2.5. If so, then KH3 better get the same treatment.

Bobjam

Awards
I don't know if it has been mentioned already but along side seeing more of the key ff characters that will be there or newly introduced, I want to see and hear more from Donald and Goofy (+ Mickey) won't lie that I have missed those guys and they have been with Sora throughout all this. Hopefully they will certainly join in in all the drama that will happen throughout the game.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It would be great if they could bring back some old tunes they haven't made another rendition of yet like Sinister Shadows for instance.

[video=youtube;3PBVUfolmz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PBVUfolmz8[/video]

[video=youtube;kP1QaJamdGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP1QaJamdGg[/video]

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
-Bring back 100 Acre Woods

I don't feel like they should. Both times that they've included it, it's been such a boring and pointless world. Unless some really cool stuff happens, they should leave that one out this time. If anything, they should do what they did in BBS and make it appear but not actually a playable world and it just gives you unlockable stuff without having to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back