• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Official "Hokage Shit Talk Fest" "Turning Up the Oven of my Rage"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
What's up KHI, this is Joe, aka Hokage, aka Joekage, giving you this recording I just made, as a means to relieve stress. I pretty much talk shit about certain people I don't like on this forum at the moment, and try to get some of this stuff off my chest. Forgive the low quality and volume and otherwise stuffyness of my voice, it's late at night, trying not to wake up my roomate, my mic was too close to my mouth and I have a really deep voice so it's tough to talk in a controlled way. Also, I say " you know"...alot so please bear with me.

Shit Talking

To anyone who is mentioned in this recording, a sincere fuck you from the bottom of my heart. Don't really feel like I should say anything but that since it sums up my feelings exactly, but I'm kinda pissed so I think I'll continue with things I omitted from the recording by mistake.

The Midnighter - Pretty much everything has been said, you know, besides the details of you firing me for stupid fucking reasons, being a douchebag in staff conversations in MSN, accusing me of threatening to take over the forums when you gave me Admin CP power. So yeah, an extra fuck you to you.

Manchester - Same as above. Fuck you.

Shortythugsta - Shorty wanna be a thug, but you never will you fucking idiot. Stick to making shitty pieces of digital art and I hope you get shot in a drive by.

Hellpark - Fuck you bitch.

Kikyouwhereareu - Forgot to mention you, actually I never hated you. You were probably the first person to successfully troll me, so shoutouts to you.

Zackstorm- Fuck you Canadian bastard, and fuck Drew Barrymore

Monkey - For all the shit you've put me through in my career as a staff member, I have every reason to say Fuck you, but like I said in the recording, you have some sort of charm that makes me kinda like you, and since my place in KHI staff history is cemented, I don't really give a fuck anymore actually.

Shadow Soldier - Fuck Ocarina of Time (even if I think it's one of the best games ever made), Fuck the XBOX 360, and yeah, you were just filler.. so yeah.....fuck it.

Ulti - Yeah, I pretty much said everything I needed to say about you, other than you being a complete bitch most of the time I see you talking. Don't know why, maybe I just subconsciously don't like you and find everything you say to be mildly- to seriously annoying. But yeah, refer to recording.

Square Ninja - Now that I think about it, I made a mistake mentioning Elle in this recording in relation to me not really liking you all that much. That had nothing to do with it, although I really can't lie and say it didn't affect me somewhat. Main reason is that I think your crude humor that I like somewhat has more of a annoyance feel rather than a funny feel. Like I said in the recording, I'm not opposed to you, but I'm starting to feel like I am, but would rather stay cool. So yeah, that's about it.

So I hope you enjoy this KHI, and I look forward to replies in which I expect lots of denial, hate, and general comments about how I'm wrong, you're right and various fuck you's. Good Day.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re: KHI Official "Hokage Shit Talk Fest"

jerryspringer.jpg

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Re: KHI Official "Hokage Shit Talk Fest"

elle is a pretty cool girl

PRETTY COOL GIRL

PRETTY COOL GIRL

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Everything is serious business on the internet. Especially Kingdom Hearts forums.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
you'll always be our brokage

and your voice sounds nice even when hating on people. that's rather impressive.

best quote:

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in this recording. . .

Actually, no I'm not. 'Cause don't give a fuck about you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back