• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI clan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
ok, i searched, went through pages, nothing. so, here it goes.

i think we should start a clan for KHI members in: Halo3, Call of Duty 4...etc.
i personally have started using this. what do you think? good/bad? what games?
this is not just for people with Xbox 360, but PS3 also. don't think wii really has anygames with FPS or anything clan worthy.
plz say which game you will be under and your general time zone. i dont want to know where you live! just a general area

Draftk

ok, i searched, went through pages, nothing. so, here it goes.

i think we should start a clan for KHI members in: Halo3, Call of Duty 4...etc.
i personally have started using this. what do you think? good/bad? what games?

so, there you have it. and i have my shield up, commence your flaming.

I think that's pretty cool. I'm a lvl 47 in Halo. My gamertag is Krondon21 if anyone wants to play.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The idea should be incorporated into the gamertag thread. list major games and show who plays and create a clan for it.

Vin

Bronze Member
Usually whenever we try and have a clan/play games we fail because of all the different time zones! : \

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
If your going to do this, get a group of people in the same time zone as you. That could catagorize certain groups. Then choose who has which game, and put those people into groups. It would take a few leaders and lots of people willing to do it.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
why would anyone want to affiliate their clan with khi

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
don't think wii really has anygames with FPS or anything clan worthy.

On the contrary, we had a Brawl tournament here and it was arguably the ONLY successful gaming thing we've done on this site so far (that I know of).

If anything, I think a Brawl league of sorts would be alright, despite the fact that Nintendo still doesn't understand the concept of online play.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The idea should be incorporated into the gamertag thread. list major games and show who plays and create a clan for it.

Actually, clan threads would be better off separate. The gamer info thread is just to post information needed to play each other, not any type of clan discussion.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Could i join, i play COD4, and i'm really good i average about 23 kills a game in TD. In S&D about 2 a round sometimes more. In Headquarters it depends on how go the players are, if they suck the game is quick, if there good I get about 50 kills.

If this, like, suddenly included Killzone Liberation for the psp, I'd be so in.

Too bad I almost never get a chance to play it online, though.

And too bad I don't have a console.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I never bothered with clans to much because half the time I play by myself cause no one really gets on at the same times. Otherwise I guess i could join some PS3 clans such as anythin for CoD4 and Resistance. I would join the Warhawk but i never play the game anymore.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
There's already a KHI clan for Warhawk run by Brutal. It only has three members right now so don't make another KHi one, just join the one we already have.
Uh i know there was already a clan hence the reason why I said I would have joined the clan and not made one. But otherwise I really don't care for Warhawk.

I say we start getting together a group for a Resistance 2 Clan.

D

Deleted member 36435

Um, I dunno where you got Brutal is running it from but I've got the original KHI Clan up. I sent invite outs for it.
PM me on PSN or KHI and I'll invite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back