• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D will be compatible with the 3DS Slide Pad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

well still waiting to hear anything about a redesign with the second circle pad or slide pad or whatever it is called to be built in. if there is not gonna be any redesign then ill just pick up both, but ima wait til TGS is over before i take all the money i save for ps vita and ut it in 3ds or the other way around.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
*In the minority of people who doesn't think it looks so bad*

Well I think the bulky thing has character. I'll might get it after my wallet repairs if I hear that it successfully enhances the gaming experience.

I think it's just bad for your thumbs. The slide pads placing is going to have trouble for those who need to use face buttons. Last time I checked, thumbs to extend like that...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it's just bad for your thumbs. The slide pads placing is going to have trouble for those who need to use face buttons. Last time I checked, thumbs to extend like that...

I see what you mean. Players would have to try and hyper extend their thumbs to use the correct buttons.
Makes me glade I'm double jointed though.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I got too many games downloaded on my 3DS to sell it now. I'll be living with the attachment it seems.

On the upside it already has more support than Motion+ ever did.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I wasn't even going to get that bulky add on, but if it makes the gameplay better then maybe I should. (looks into wallet...I really hate Nintendo right now)

billyzanesucks

I refuse to buy that hideous peripheral...unless it allows for better gameplay for KH3D and Snake Eater.

Why couldn't they have made it more sleek by not being a hulking mass. Hardly portable.
They had to fit on the extra L and R buttons. I'm just glad the controls will be almost the same. I didn't really want to get it either, but I already have a normal 3DS. I think there was some sort of DSi thing where you could get one just by trading in your old DS, or a 50% discount or something. But I have a feeling that this extension is supposed to be compensation for those who got the 3DS early. This may actually be better than the new model if you think about it. The Wii U's controller looks horrible with its analog sticks. It's fine to have the stick up there, but I don't want my main buttons down there.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, getting the thing now. I think it'll be worth it to just sell the two when the 3DS Lite comes out now. *sigh*

I'll go ahead and bite on it when the English release date is announced.

Kinda the same for me unfortunately. :/ After learning about this second analog stick nonsense, I've wanted to wait for a "3DS lite" but if KH:DDD is coming out before one of those is even announced, I might just bite the bullet.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The thing does look sorta bulky but I know just somehow, someway, I'm going to have in my possession. (thats what always happens lol)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I totally don't want it, it looks like it would hurt the hell out of my hand. XD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I totally don't want it, it looks like it would hurt the hell out of my hand. XD

i don't want it either but i'm telling you by this time next year, its gonna be sitting in my room just...sitting there

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i don't want it either but i'm telling you by this time next year, its gonna be sitting in my room just...sitting there

Yeah, if DDD's release date is announced before a "3DS lite"... I might buy the stupid thing. xD

theFUwonderer

I refuse to buy that hideous peripheral...unless it allows for better gameplay for KH3D and Snake Eater.

Why couldn't they have made it more sleek by not being a hulking mass. Hardly portable.

By the gods of Thor

You have the ability to know the mass, bulk, and comfort of it by looking at low res pics! you sir are a genius beyond men. Truly this user has the intellect you to form on opinion entirely on low res pics, kudos to you!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
By the gods of Thor

You have the ability to know the mass, bulk, and comfort of it by looking at low res pics! you sir are a genius beyond men. Truly this user has the intellect you to form on opinion entirely on low res pics, kudos to you!

Oh my god you are so brilliant! Thank you so much for your kudos. You have really warmed my heart, sir. So much, honestly! <3

By the way, can you explain what "by the gods of Thor" means? I'm kinda slow. Thanks <3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
By the way, can you explain what "by the gods of Thor" means? I'm kinda slow. Thanks <3

I think it is another way of saying "By god" like the ability you showed was godlike or something like that lol xP

Anyways, I'm actually EXTREMELY happy that this is going to use the new peripheral. The reason being, if Nintendo does consider making a new 3DS (if they aren't making one now, but I have a strong feeling they are already looking into it). Back to what I was saying, if they do have plans to released a new 3DS Lite before this game comes out, it has a huge chance of being a bundle when it first comes out to sell. Bundles generally mean "LIMITED EDITION 3DS!!!!" How would the Kool-Aid man say it? OH YEAH!!!

Also, I'm using my brother's 3DS anyways so I'll get this new peripheral and just play it out on that for now. I don't see it being that annoying to carry around, unless you carry it in your pocket (which most people do).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, my DS (and when ever a 3DS) goes in my dress pockets so something like that new peripheral won't really fit. And it just looks awkward.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, my DS (and when ever a 3DS) goes in my dress pockets so something like that new peripheral won't really fit. And it just looks awkward.

I just imagine a GIANT block looking thing popping out of your pocket. Oh yeah! I forgot...guy's pockets are generally more spacious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back