• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D to Appear in Next Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will be showing more about destiny islands, since the exam will start there.
I hope they show worlds instead of dream eaters, i like them but i prefer worlds
Yeah, but that'd be a bit disappointing. I don't even understand why they'd even leave the tutorial world last. I am really praying that this isn't the result. Of course, there's always a chance that the second world could be Mysterious Tower like with Radiant Garden in the last issue, but I'm sure everybody can agree that we want something new instead of that.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think they will be showing more about destiny islands, since the exam will start there.
I hope they show worlds instead of dream eaters, i like them but i prefer worlds

Wait, how do you know the exam is starting there? We haven't seen Sora and Riku there since that first trailer a couple years back.

Katsagu

Awards
Yeah, but that'd be a bit disappointing. I don't even understand why they'd even leave the tutorial world last. I am really praying that this isn't the result. Of course, there's always a chance that the second world could be Mysterious Tower like with Radiant Garden in the last issue, but I'm sure everybody can agree that we want something new instead of that.
Yes it would be a little disappointing, but i mean, in less than a month the game is out, i cant believe they will be showing new things now, but it would be cool :)

Katsagu

Awards
Wait, how do you know the exam is starting there? We haven't seen Sora and Riku there since that first trailer a couple years back.

I saw that in 4gamer :)
Yen Sid says that the exam starts there, when he is talking to them on the tower :)
"Yen Sid has Sora and Riku start their journey on Destiny Islands."

minilink

The tutorial world probably will not be DI, as in Nomura interview in NP, he said that
"The characters from TWEWY will be teaching Sora and Riku" So I suppose we will
get the controls and stuff down earlier, then go to Traverse Town and learn about
Dream Eaters.

The tutorial world probably will not be DI, as in Nomura interview in NP, he said that
"The characters from TWEWY will be teaching Sora and Riku" So I suppose we will
get the controls and stuff down earlier, then go to Traverse Town and learn about
Dream Eaters.
Actually, I believe that Destiny Islands will mainly be a tutorial for basic controls like jumping and attacking since Traverse Town is full of enemies, which a KH tutorial world usually never haves. Traverse Town will likely just be when we first get Dream Eaters and experiment with them.

Katsagu

Awards
Actually, I believe that Destiny Islands will mainly be a tutorial for basic controls like jumping and attacking since Traverse Town is full of enemies, which a KH tutorial world usually never haves. Traverse Town will likely just be when we first get Dream Eaters and experiment with them.
Meh, if thats the case then i would want to get to destiny islands after in the story.
But what if the turorial comes after u make your 1st drop, and u fall into some place, after u enter in the realm of sleep, like that pillar in kingdom hearts 1, where u learn how to atack and that stuff.

MasterZeR0

Meh, if thats the case then i would want to get to destiny islands after in the story.
But what if the turorial comes after u make your 1st drop, and u fall into some place, after u enter in the realm of sleep, like that pillar in kingdom hearts 1, where u learn how to atack and that stuff.

You mean the Awakenings? I hope there's an Awakening for Sora and Riku in 3D, possibly as an extension of the DI world.

snow_flake40

Awards
I hope that Riku gets a Dive to the Heart sequence in this game. I mean, it would certainly fit, what with the whole 'dive/drop' thing going on. It'd be interesting seeing what Stations Riku has in his heart, methinks.

As for Destiny Islands, I'm still really hoping to visit the main land, even if it's just serving as a tutorial world. Hopefully Nomura's old statement saying that old, original worlds would have new areas will hold true for DI as well. I likes me some exploration, so I do...

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I hope that Riku gets a Dive to the Heart sequence in this game. I mean, it would certainly fit, what with the whole 'dive/drop' thing going on. It'd be interesting seeing what Stations Riku has in his heart, methinks.
The thing about Dive to the Hearts is that they're essentially used to awaken people to their innate abilities (plot-wise, anyhow). I suppose it could work in this game, but I imagine Riku already had his Awakening off-screen, since he's wielding a Keyblade, and we know Sora already had his in KH1. Although people can revisit their Dive to the Hearts, I tend to think they only have a true Awakening once (except, possibly, in the case that their Awakening/Existence is disrupted in some way; I could see Ventus having another once his Heart is healed in order to fasten the ties between his Heart, Body & Soul). I'm definitely not saying it couldn't happen, but I don't think Dive to the Hearts are just convenient tutorial spaces, I think they're actually "spiritually" significant to the characters and their development within the story.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It kind of seems like when you visit a new world, you are doing a Dive to the Heart lol (not really, but you are falling as if in a dream state like in the videos they have shown). However, if I take anything off the front cover, I think it would cool if Riku had something similar to a Dive to the Heart, but instead floated upwards, like he is on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back