• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
you might be right, :S
one thing popped right noe into my head, will they put ff characters there? and the worlds, i hope its not to much of reused worlds, one thing that could be explained its the King Triton knoledge about the keyblade
Nomura said there would be new FF characters in the next game (when talking about who didn't make it into BBS.) and that there would be new worlds in this game.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Nomura said there would be new FF characters in the next game (when talking about who didn't make it into BBS.) and that there would be new worlds in this game.
When did he say that? I just recall him saying the new worlds bit.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
When did he say that? I just recall him saying the new worlds bit.
In the BBS Ultimania he said they had planned for another new FF character aside from Zack but "since they're now in the next title, I can't say who (laughs)".
And KH3D is the next title, so...

loke13

In the BBS Ultimania he said they had planned for another new FF character aside from Zack but "since they're now in the next title, I can't say who (laughs)".
And KH3D is the next title, so...
So there limiting it to one FF character a game now?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So there limiting it to one FF character a game now?
No? He just said another one had been planned for BBS but was removed, but he couldn't say who -because- they decided to put him/her into the next game (because they were removed from BBS).

Allister Rose

French Lover
Why would they put KH3D on an inferior console?
it doesn't matter if it's inferior or not. the only reason why he's doing it is because they approached him....and you know that, so why ask?

but one of the members on the team did say it would most likely go on PSP, I'm guessing nintendo approached nomura before re:coded, and thats where re:coded goes on ds (instead potentially on PSP) AND KH3d on PSP too

Blobbit

Awards
it doesn't matter if it's inferior or not. the only reason why he's doing it is because they approached him....and you know that, so why ask?

Actually, he already had the idea and Nintendo asking Nomura just locked in the console, as HeartSeams said.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
it doesn't matter if it's inferior or not.
Yes, it does.

the only reason why he's doing it is because they approached him....and you know that, so why ask?
You REALLY think that just because Nintendo said "we'd like for you to consider making a KH game for 3DS" that that is the ONLY reason Nomura would put it on there? Nomura already had the plot/gameplay in mind BEFORE being approached by Nintendo, and he said he agreed to it BECAUSE the 3DS matched the visual approach he wanted for the game.

but one of the members on the team did say it would most likely go on PSP
That sounds like bull. The only interviews about KH3D were ones done by Nomura. Maybe you were confused by the fact that the Osaka Team is going to make it (the ones who made BBS).

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Gee, maybe he didn't know much about the 3DS until they approached him, and when they did, he realized there was more potential to do stuff for the game?

but one of the members on the team did say it would most likely go on PSP, I'm guessing nintendo approached nomura before re:coded, and thats where re:coded goes on ds (instead potentially on PSP) AND KH3d on PSP too

I doubt that RE:Coded was ever going to be on the PSP. =/

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes, it does.

You REALLY think that just because Nintendo said "we'd like for you to consider making a KH game for 3DS" that that is the ONLY reason Nomura would put it on there? Nomura already had the plot/gameplay in mind BEFORE being approached by Nintendo, and he said he agreed to it BECAUSE the 3DS matched the visual approach he wanted for the game.

That sounds like bull. The only interviews about KH3D were ones done by Nomura. Maybe you were confused by the fact that the Osaka Team is going to make it (the ones who made BBS).

1.not really, otherwise all the side games would have been on a higher console like PS3, or so.

2.i meant the console only. the story and gameplay i'm sure he already planned out.

3.i was referring to coded way back, not kh3d

loke13

I thought that some of the members were only working on the battle system for RE:Coded. And that the bulk of the team was working on 3D.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Gee, maybe he didn't know much about the 3DS until they approached him, and when they did, he realized there was more potential to do stuff for the game?

I doubt that RE:Coded was ever going to be on the PSP. =/
of course, but only in potential. think of it like this. will final fantasy VII fans expect a wii game for ff7? the problem nomura should have made it so we would expect a 3ds game much later.

as for re:coded. doubt if you want. it's not really that important to me

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
1.not really, otherwise all the side games would have been on a higher console like PS3, or so.
If you have access to a more powerful handheld that could better illustrate the feel that you want for a certain game, you're going to go with that over an inferior handheld. So yeah, it does matter.

2.i meant the console only.
And, as I said, he didn't pick the 3DS JUST because Nintendo asked.

3.i was referring to coded way back, not kh3d
They never said that either. They never talked about how it would be localized or anything like that because they were committed to the mobile version.

Allister Rose

French Lover
If you have access to a more powerful handheld that could better illustrate the feel that you want for a certain game, you're going to go with that over an inferior handheld. So yeah, it does matter.

And, as I said, he didn't pick the 3DS JUST because Nintendo asked.

They never said that either. They never talked about how it would be localized or anything like that because they were committed to the mobile version.
1.that's shallow. PSP is barely inferior....

2. yes if they didn't approach him, then other possiblities could have come into play (and you know that). nomura only going to do it because better graphics and a 3d option? i think it's more to that (like coincidently pilot name being "3d")

3. yes he did. otherwise France wouldn't have continuously hinted for a PSP release. trust me, i lost that argument.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's shallow to want a game to match your vision? Wow.
And yeah, the PSP is rather inferior.

And you're losing this one too.
barely, i said. it's not that inferior. LIke whats the major change? just better graphics, slightly more cartridge space (2mb)and 3d? personally i tihnk it's the 3d feature only thing that makes 3ds that superior to PSP.

as for me losing this...I'm just going to say believe what you want, but it really did say PSP was a high possibility for coded> (i remember back when i wondered why france was wanting PSP on it so much even though nothing was confirmed, a user (i forggot who) showed me the interview, I'll look for it if you like, but i hope this incident is enough, unless you think I'm making it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back