REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Spoiler ShowIt's most likely taking place after Re: coded and Sora is sleeping in a pod where Mickey and others are harnessing the data inside Sora to see it through a computer monitor. Since Mickey, Riku and AtW were working together for a year, they would know that AtW/DiZ implanted data into Sora's heart and are taking some of their spare time to find out about it.
- KH3D was created after Nintendo approached Tetsuya Nomura. Nomura has a unique idea for this game.
- KH3D will occur in the same timeline as current games.
- The two main characters will be Sora and Riku. Throughout the game, the two appear to be "alternating", creating a system of two people.
- This story is full of mystery, and will be beyond expectations. Due to the timeline, players will have to think hard about the idea, as to not be fooled.
- The player will realise the scenario in time, but for the meanwhile it will be a mystery twist.
- Nomura cannot reveal more information at this time.
- The 3D system will be taken advantage of, but more cannot be said at this time.
- The theme of the game is "trust".
At first I thought it would be a stupid idea of Nomura creating another side story, but now I have to say that it sounds pretty interesting...
I wish people would stop saying side game. They are "side games" but they aren't side games. They are games you need to be able to understand the plot. If you don't play CoM, you are pretty much lost at who Namine is and why Sora is in a flower pod thing, or why Org XIII only has like seven people.
But I digress. >_>
Ummm Riku tried to kill him. Did you play KH1?I definitely lost a few brain cells reading this entire thread. God, people. But anyhow, the theme of "trust" is very interesting. I sincerely hope Nomura finally adds some depth to the characters. Give Sora an epiphany or let him and Rik have an argument for god sakes. Nobody is that perfect.
Ummm Riku tried to kill him. Did you play KH1?
I don't get it Sora forgave Riku how is that one dimensional.I guess I forgot that while playing KH2, where all that came out of Sora's mouth was corny one-dimensional lines. But yes, that is true about Riku. I forgot how much I liked the storyline and character development of KH1. KH2 blurred my memory.
that's toying with his jealousy-sensible heart and making him loose trust from Sora. Sora notices this faintly and decided to talk things with Riku.
I don't get it Sora forgave Riku how is that one dimensional.
Seraph said:Personally, I'm thinking Riku's gonna get some kind of "jealousy urges" that are being urged by a Ansem SoD or Xemnas-look alike to Riku, but in reality, it's Xehanort's complete form (heart, body and soul) that's toying with his jealousy-sensible heart and making him loose trust from Sora. Sora notices this faintly and decided to talk things with Riku.
I bit off. xD
sonickenshin said:But, I detect another mindfcuk...
Have you ever heard of 'The Legend of Zelda'?
Count yourself lucky before you start moaning about Kingdom Hearts' (very linear) timeline.