• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I doubt Re:coded would have come out for the PSP, the reason they are putting it on the DS is because they want to get it out to as many people as possible and the DS has already proven it can sell KH.

And Nintendo asking for a KH on 3DS probably wasn't the only reason SE agree to put the next game on that system. They know the system is going to do amazing and they want in on the action. They aren't going to take a wait and see approach like they did on the DS and Wii and then lose out on potential sales, supporting the platform from the get go is a great way to establish a presence on it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I wonder how the alternating system will work? Is it after a certain event or when you finish a world?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wonder how the alternating system will work? Is it after a certain event or when you finish a world?
A while ago Nomura trademarked a type of battle system that had the characters alternate in such a way. It was like... One character spirit/control would move onto a different one, but keeping much of their abilities in this new form, and then when you would switch back to the other they would also bring on new abilities. Kind of like a really loose two-character switch system.

Maybe something like that? o_O

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
A while ago Nomura trademarked a type of battle system that had the characters alternate in such a way. It was like... One character spirit/control would move onto a different one, but keeping much of their abilities in this new form, and then when you would switch back to the other they would also bring on new abilities. Kind of like a really loose two-character switch system.

Woah that sounds.....confusing? So Sora and Riku might actually stick together the whole game if he were to do it that way.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

That's be cool.
But I just think that you'll be playing as one character at a time and throughout the story the characters switch.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

You're talking about this

Is This One Of Tetsuya Nomura’s Unannounced Games? // Siliconera

And I think that this will be the battle system the game uses. It definitely supports the whole 'trust' theme.

Tatsu

man nomura how can people get excited for a game with no set timeline in a series. *sigh* epic fail.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
man nomura how can people get excited for a game with no set timeline in a series. *sigh* epic fail.
Who said it didn't have a set place in the timeline? Just because we don't know when/where it takes place doesn't mean you can't be excited for the concept itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back