• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
[video=youtube;G0CwnrEjO4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G0CwnrEjO4Y[/video]

Higher quality, case you want it. You can also hear it kinda better. I love the little 'pop' sound effect as Sora jumps at 0:17. :D

Is it just me, or is that Goofy near the beginning (0:08-ish)?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It certainly looks like him, especially in the second pic. Looks like he's saluting, or something...

I think the party members are Donald and Goofy. The icons look like them, so... Then again, I could just be forcing myself to see SOMETHING in the blurriness.

Also: Sora's health bar looks yellow, while the party members' are the normal green. Do you think this is anything? I can't see any significance in it, but I also can't see why they would make it that colour... Speaking of colours, I like how the 'Attack' command lights up all different colours throughout the video for the different actions. It goes from red to green to the fuschia-pinkish colour of DDD~

Sora's definitely sporting some new threads and, echoing everyone's comments before me, they look like a hybrid of KHI and II. Me likey. Also, the symbol on the back. Has to be that one off the website, the winged Heartless one (probably the curvy one rather than the spiky one). Hopefully Riku will receive similar treatment. Wait, how would a Riku hybrid outfit even work? Part fisherman, part hipster? o_O

Gameplay looks very fun. The new enemies are intriguing, to say the least. UBER HYPED FOR MORE TRAVERSE TOWN. Can't wait for TGS to tell me what I've been replaying for the past hour or so!

I think that's all I had to say on the matter... I haven't been able to concentrate in school all day. Not when there's KH-goodness to theorise about! :D
I really don't think that second party member portrait even looks remotely like Goofy

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It pretty easily looks like Goofy. Try looking at it a different way.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
When I watched that video, I can clearly see Goofy in the beginning, he's got one of the big "Stout" shields, so he's kinda hiding behind it though.

I am excited to see some new information. Hopefully TGS will show more.

A larger Traverse Town, that makes me happy.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, that was definitely Goofy. Don't know if Donald was anywhere in there though.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The purple gauge below the party members is there magic gauge
or they have drop gauge too....

no magic guage please i like the reload
hmmm i guss your party member need to catch up with us so mabe they can use the drop power too

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I said this in another thread but that "Goofy" have hooves or some round objects. I don't really think it is Goofy. Or Donald because I don't see his bill. The pink bar sticks out as it meets the green on left side.

Silverslide

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Try comparing that pic to the portrait picture? Because I can even see his black nose sticking out.

Silverslide

No clue... but they aren't in all of the pictures either. Maybe it's something involved with gameplay? Weird though.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Maybe those dots are gameplay oriented? KIND OF LIKE in BBS with the D-Link's
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's obviously not the same, but it's something I thought of.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
they may be lives or hp bars, that's the most obvious thing though imo

The HP bar is the green one, though. I doubt they will make dots to represent more HP. The green bar is enough. The pink bar is whatever. Then the two dots are...something.

I'm gonna think it is what Taocha said.

Maybe those dots are gameplay oriented? KIND OF LIKE in BBS with the D-Link's
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's obviously not the same, but it's something I thought of.

It could be that. :3

Absolute

The first character circle looks like short hair Riku with his face looking into the top left.

Silverslide

It's so blurry I can't even tell. Maybe we can get some direct feed gameplay soon, because my eyes are hurting.

SoraXVen

Is everyone sure those party members are Donald and Goofy, I watched the thing 5 times and I just can't see those pics being them

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is everyone sure those party members are Donald and Goofy, I watched the thing 5 times and I just can't see those pics being them

I'm not sure. :/ With a quick glance and good thought it can be them but if you stare at the colors and overanalyze it, it stops being Donald and Goofy. Really, I would just go with it being them then wait for the trailer at TGS to really tell.

Tsuna

In those screens I see it as Jack and Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas as the party members (in the HP circle things). Top one is Zero, and bottom one is Jack.

If you look at a picture of both and then look at the screen shot you might see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back