• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

Maybe its a part of the trust aspect. Like, for instance, its a trust test and one of Sora's party members turns into that panda thing which is an enemy. So Sora has to defeat other panda things just like it but avoid hitting the one that is his party member because that would show he can trust his companion regardless of form.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe its a part of the trust aspect. Like, for instance, its a trust test and one of Sora's party members turns into that panda thing which is an enemy. So Sora has to defeat other panda things just like it but avoid hitting the one that is his party member because that would show he can trust his companion regardless of form.

I don't think that is it, because we see the partners run up to Sora's side, and I think it would be really easy to avoid hitting the people that run to your side.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Really I was talking TGS news in general, and I see some Vita stuff has been put out already. I think Friday (tomorrow evening/night) is when we can expect more KH news though.

I'm still hoping some KH stuff comes in tonight. Ya never know. I mean we definately were not expecting anything monday and yet we got a little glimpse at what to expect from TGS and just look at the info it brought. Weird new party member/enemy thing, new outfit for Sora and by default the assumption of a new Riku costume. Expanded Traverse Town as well. And KH3D being compatable with the slide.

So there is still the chance of KH3D info tonight.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm still hoping some KH stuff comes in tonight. Ya never know. I mean we definately were not expecting anything monday and yet we got a little glimpse at what to expect from TGS and just look at the info it brought. Weird new party member/enemy thing, new outfit for Sora and by default the assumption of a new Riku costume. Expanded Traverse Town as well. And KH3D being compatable with the slide.

So there is still the chance of KH3D info tonight.

It's crazy the amount of info we can get from a 20 second fuzzy clip with glares in it.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Isn't Square Enix's press conference supposed to happen in a few hours? Is there going to be a live stream of it? I'd totally watch that.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
MA19NAHG8zHXRx6g34ieG5zQJniqYhbp.jpg
Riku's hair is so short..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back