• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXVen

@ Ethnic Woman
I thought this was from TGS?

@ Tsuna
Yeah, now that you say it, I can kinda see Jack in the bottom. But this is Traverse Town so that would need some explaining :/

SoraXVen

Oh cool. I was excited enough from this. Glad we have more info coming up we can look forward too.

LucasDraleau

unledvju.jpg

If you look closely you can see that the "Goofy" party member isn't Goofy. You can see the resemblance of the "Panda-Creature" and the avatar for the second party member.

unledigf.jpg

In the inverted image you can see that the face of the panda resembles the face of the avatar.

KhMasterMY

I believe the party members are both Donald and Goofy. It was pretty easy to see the second party member as Goofy. The top one looks like Donald but he is looking side ways like it's 2 dimensional.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I believe the party members are both Donald and Goofy. It was pretty easy to see the second party member as Goofy. The top one looks like Donald but he is looking side ways like it's 2 dimensional.

Definitely not Donald and Goofy. We've got better images that show it is some panda-like thing where "Goofy" is and some blur where "Donald" is.

KhMasterMY

I can't see it because I WANT to see Donald and Goofy XP. Guess we'll find out in a day or so.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Honestly, I'd rather wait for KH3 to bring back Donald and Goofy. Sora really needs to work out the issues between himself and Riku by himself. It was working with Donald and Goofy over Riku that added to the feelings of jealousy and mistrust between them in the first place.

I just hope that by the end of KH3D, Sora and Riku will have put those issues behind them and trust each other completely.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Honestly, I'd rather wait for KH3 to bring back Donald and Goofy. Sora really needs to work out the issues between himself and Riku by himself. It was working with Donald and Goofy over Riku that added to the feelings of jealousy and mistrust between them in the first place.

I just hope that by the end of KH3D, Sora and Riku will have put those issues behind them and trust each other completely.

I also figured that considering this game will involve the Mark of Mastery in the beginning, Donald and Goofy would let Sora fight his own battle this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back