• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Promotional Items in Japanese Stores!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yeah, they don't mind and generally they will let you take it unless somebody already claimed dibs. I know my GS tried giving the XIII-2 stand to me xD

Ok now I am totally going to try and get one if I see one at GS. XD
I would love to have a KH promo stand in my room haha. It makes me even more excited about DDD.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
AnwgAK3CQAAwrEq.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks to bKvEBVAvUq

3D%20Ad.jpg

Shawty

Awards
Seeing these pictures really make me wanna play the game. Anybody knows when it comes out in Europe?

Crystal

Silver Member
Hmm..what is the meaning of two save slots? Different save files for Sora and Riku?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So you can play the game on two save slots?Sora and Riku's data will be on the one save.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
SENA should advertise KH like SEJ does. :C
The only ads I ever see around a release are on TV and the windows of game stores.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In Los Angeles they had FFXIII on this apartment complex. It was weird though because the game didn't come out until a year after the ad. It was cool to see, though. xD I took pics every time I passed it.

36459_1413515910029_1596489364_993626_445824_n.jpg

After E3 2010, they showed game trailers across the street from the Los Angeles Convention Center in the Nokia Center (you can tell I care little about downtown) or whatever they call it xD One of the trailers was Birth By Sleep and it would come on every 20-30 min.

Since KH doesn't pull in money like FF does, I don't think they'd take the time to advertise it like they are KH in Japan. Also I think advertising costs more in the United States and I'd rather they put more money in commercials than giant promo posters across major cities.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
In Los Angeles they had FFXIII on this apartment complex. It was weird though because the game didn't come out until a year after the ad. It was cool to see, though. xD I took pics every time I passed it.

36459_1413515910029_1596489364_993626_445824_n.jpg

That was right next to the LA Convention Center, right? Anime Expo, the biggest anime convention in the US took place there while that was up, coincidence? I doubt it. I know it was up a while before the game's release, but what better place to advertise it than in front of a huge mass of cosplayers and video games player.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AobTcxFCEAAGsXP.jpg

I want the pop-out one.

I want both ;A:

That was right next to the LA Convention Center, right? Anime Expo, the biggest anime convention in the US took place there while that was up, coincidence? I doubt it. I know it was up a while before the game's release, but what better place to advertise it than in front of a huge mass of cosplayers and video games player.

No, this was down the street from the convention center and had been put up way before Anime Expo and E3, so this was more about informing people who wouldn't know otherwise and may not be video game fans (because that part of downtown is mainly financial businesses) than marketing to anime fans who would have already known about the game's existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back