• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I really wish I could attend this, BUT I have a really good hope right now. If they are having a 10th anniversary celebration in Japan, they obviously won't have one as big in the US, but who's to say they couldn't have a US event too...but where would it be, I mean it isn't like there is a Nintendo store only 30 minutes away from me in NYC!!!! They did have a pre-release party for Re:Coded and that wasn't anything special (it wasn't the 10th anniversary I mean). If they have a 10th anniversary celebration for DDD at Nintendo World...I'll die...of happiness.

If they do I will pretty much freak out and scrounge up the money to head up there too! I'm about 6 hours away, but it could be worse :p I could be on the other side of the country...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If they do I will pretty much freak out and scrounge up the money to head up there too! I'm about 6 hours away, but it could be worse :p I could be on the other side of the country...

I know with the DS Lites, Nintendo World actually sold limited edition DS Lites that were only available in Japan, but they sold them in a US format for a much higher price, it was the only place in the US where you could get some of those handhelds I heard. They haven't done anything since with the DSi, but if the KH 3DS doesn't come over, I hope that they have something like that at a 10th anniversary thing, since I see that being highly probable right now. Nintendo World loves to hold pre-release parties where they release the game a few days early (Pokemon Rangers, Mario Kart, Re:Coded, etc.), and considering DDD is on the 3DS and commemorates KH's 10th anniversary, I can see them jumping at the chance. Imagine if Nomura was there signing autogra- my heart is flatlining... x____X

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I know with the DS Lites, Nintendo World actually sold limited edition DS Lites that were only available in Japan, but they sold them in a US format for a much higher price, it was the only place in the US where you could get some of those handhelds I heard. They haven't done anything since with the DSi, but if the KH 3DS doesn't come over, I hope that they have something like that at a 10th anniversary thing, since I see that being highly probable right now. Nintendo World loves to hold pre-release parties where they release the game a few days early (Pokemon Rangers, Mario Kart, Re:Coded, etc.), and considering DDD is on the 3DS and commemorates KH's 10th anniversary, I can see them jumping at the chance. Imagine if Nomura was there signing autogra- my heart is flatlining... x____X

Oh yeah, when I was there in December they had the The World Ends With You DS that I wanted so bad! :( It wasn't for sale though :p Just on display...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh yeah, when I was there in December they had the The World Ends With You DS that I wanted so bad! :( It wasn't for sale though :p Just on display...

That was part of the little mini-museum they got going on there, where they have a lot of past Nintendo stuff (no sign of the KH DSi or GBA). Sadly, TWEWY DS was one of the only DS' they never brought over in a different format :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And the chatroom is now open! Come and join us everyone!

Simply login with the name of your choice either through mibbit or irc!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Isn't it starting tomorrow(the 3rd?)

Yeah, but it'd be nice to get accustomed to the chat a bit earlier considering we opened it up to everyone everywhere. It's going crazy right now and everyone's trying to get their topic going so we can spend the day calming down and learning chat etiquette xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, that sucks then. Please update the FB page with everything exciting(if anything exciting does happen).Can't believe I'm missing it >,>

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, that sucks then. Please update the FB page with everything exciting(if anything exciting does happen).Can't believe I'm missing it >,>

You can count on us! :DDD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Alright, so this starts tonight for the U.S. I am soooo going to stay up all night and into the morning for this!!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
when does this start in england (or sweden)? Or how many hours are left right now?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
when does this start in england (or sweden)? Or how many hours are left right now?

About 10 hours and 24 minutes starting right now.

According to this converter, it'll be 5:30 AM in Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back