• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PshycoNinja

1hr and 22min now lol =3 still excited for this anyway =D

I hope there is more at this event than just people playing Kingdom Hearts 3D. I hope that they announce:

-A release date, 3DS bundle and 10th anniversary box for NA and Europe for Kingdom Hearts 3D.

-An HD collection of Kingdom Hearts.

- And maybe Nomura talking about finishing Final Fantasy Versus XIII so him and his team start work on Kingdom Hearts 3 (and so we can play that awesome looking game ;) ).

Only another hour and 15 minutes to go!!!!!!
Do you guys think anything will be announced at the event and if so what do you think will be announced.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You are definitely expecting too much there, pal.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
jittering in my seat!!!!! just minutes to go before this hits. sucks to be u guys most of ya are up at midnight watching this aren't ya but i guess its worth it. i just love being in the same time zone as japan :D

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
So sorry to sound like a dummy, but I haven't been paying attention, so I can watch this live er what's the whole deal?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So sorry to sound like a dummy, but I haven't been paying attention, so I can watch this live er what's the whole deal?

They're having a special event celebrating the 10th anniversary and release of KH3D that starts in about 40 minutes. We'll be relaying the news to you as it surfaces, and no, there is no livestream.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
they will announce something that will completely blow i minds, that im pretty sure of. As for HD Collections and whatnot i would love LOVE to hear something but im afraid that their wont be anything like that to offer so we can just sit back will some popcorn and watch this event and see what comes out of it. 15 MINUTES!!!

hey where exactly do i have to go to watch it?

wait what, i though there was a live stream of the event. i though that was what the countdown was for. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back