• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I'm not sure if this counts as a stupid question (it's probably an easily disproved theory), and I have no idea if this was brought up at some point already. But on the subject of Riku's hair, is it possible the scene at the end of the video has already taken place, and it was cut afterwards, rather than it being foreshadowing for KH3...?

Awards
Yes, I understand that it's a representation. It was just a thought I had, considering the rest of it is a recap. That scene was obviously not in KH2, but that doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't happened.

Eh. Whatever. Gotta reach for long shots every once in a while.

Absolute

He probably means that two screens means twice the footage, however not taking in to account that they would be shown at the same time. Therefore two screens would not affect the length of it. XD

True, which is why is I said technically.

Actually, looking at that opening video again where Sora falls onto DI: I think it was similarly implied back on the KHI opening that Sora was falling to DI. Was there an idea at some point that Sora never originally came from Destiny islands?

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Not that I'm aware of. We know that Xehanort originally came from Destiny Islands, and since Sora obviously has family there (his mom and the infamous dinner in KH1, his dad taking them there on the raft which is mentioned in BBS), I don't think he came from anywhere else. Also the fact that they mention wondering if there's other worlds; if they moved from another world, Sora would have known for sure. Since he didn't and Traverse Town was literally his first step on another world, it's easy to tell that both him and Riku are originally from Destiny Islands.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Not that I'm aware of. We know that Xehanort originally came from Destiny Islands, and since Sora obviously has family there (his mom and the infamous dinner in KH1, his dad taking them there on the raft which is mentioned in BBS), I don't think he came from anywhere else. Also the fact that they mention wondering if there's other worlds; if they moved from another world, Sora would have known for sure. Since he didn't and Traverse Town was literally his first step on another world, it's easy to tell that both him and Riku are originally from Destiny Islands.

Not to mention Ven spoke to Sora's newly born heart at the start of BBS. So at the very time Ventus was on the smaller island in his comatose state with MX, Sora was being born on the main island somewhere. So there is no doubt that Sora originally comes from Destiny Islands.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xion's character model reminds me of the older Final Fantasy CG models.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
If that's the opening, holy shit at whatever is going to be the ending.

Considering it's supposed to be the longest cutscene of the entire SERIES then yeah. I may not survive the ending; my head'll probably explode from the awesome.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i feel like this shouldve been for KH3.(kind of a recap thing)

Now nomura needs to step it up even more for the last one. T'WAS AWESOME ANYWAY

MasterZeR0

Considering it's supposed to be the longest cutscene of the entire SERIES then yeah. I may not survive the ending; my head'll probably explode from the awesome.

I thought that the longest cutscene took place right before the final boss, amiright? So, not the ending. But I hope the ending is good, and one of those Reconnect ones.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
t
Did Nomura say the longest cutscene was going to be the ending? Are u sure it isn't before the ending?

Yeah, he's never specified when this scene takes place so there's no guarantee it's the ending although it is likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back