• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I saw this at like... 4 AM last night, lol. So emotional.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I know, but the video is about 4 minutes long as is and CoM only got a small glimpse. I'm sure there's purpose behind what they chose to show... for instance DDD may focus more on RAX than on TAV, so it felt more important to show them.

4 AM? Lol, dear, didn't you have to work today? During the week I could never allow myself to stay up that long.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Indeed, but Nomura already said it's the longest so far so it's not that surprising.
CoM was also only a bridge title, yet BBS was officially titled "KH 0" in supplementary material so one might be allowed to wonder a bit why it was nearly fully left out.
So far we can't say if DDD focuses on one group of the tormented ones in particular at all, since there seems to be much going on with the Xehanort army alone + Ansem's data + a mind-screw-war conducted against Sora. lol.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think it didn't focus that much on BBS in the video because it was recapping from KH1 onwards, and Sora's adventures since then. Notice that there was no recap of Days (aside from Roxas's flashback), and no mention of Coded.

Think about it: Sora and Riku are reset to when they first got the Keyblade for the Mark of Mastery exam, which would be as they were when KH1 began. Hence, the opening video recap starts there and ends with the foreshadowing for KH3.

As for Riku's hair... maybe it grows fast? Maybe they're in the Realm of Sleep for some time (YMX's influence does seem to indicate trouble when trying to leave the realm)... I dunno. It could just be some time after the initial opening video, and by then his hair has grown back.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Cutting his hair to have it grow back in one game sort of negates the point of cutting it in the first place. xD

Absolute

During the start of the video when they were showing the games in the series, did anyone else think of seeing KHIII to show up after 3D's image?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
During the start of the video when they were showing the games in the series, did anyone else think of seeing KHIII to show up after 3D's image?
It's sort of reminiscent of "KH3" with how it ended, but at the same time it felt different especially with the inclusion of all of the notes.

edit:
Then since it is the opening, it feels a lot shorter than kh1 or kh 2 (also sorry for earlier stupid question).
Actually, I think it's longer than KH1's opening video but shorter than KH2.

Absolute

Well, technically the opening is twice as long as it was shown since apparently both screens will have stuff on them for the opening.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, technically the opening is twice as long as it was shown since apparently both screens will have stuff on them for the opening.

Yeaaaah, that doesn't make it twice as long.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I actually thought the opening was going to be different. It didn't really satisfy me. I could just be that emotionally drained right now from school. *yawns*

You should have been up with us at like 2 AM~

The 3DS has two screens, so it's playing simultaneously.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if it will have the same music in the game. A change to it would make it better. * crosses fingers for sanctuary/passion*

The length of the video is working in favor of Sanctuary.

MasterZeR0

Back from park, lol.

I really hope it's Passion, because (don't get me wrong, Hikari is awesome [especially the instrumental]) it seems more suited to both this Opening and the game itself. I don't know why, just feels good to me, haha.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah!!!! hope it's true. This makes me like it so much more. *gets emotional*
Sanctuary is about 4 minutes long, which is the same length as the opening we just watched so it's a good bet.

Back from park, lol.

I really hope it's Passion, because (don't get me wrong, Hikari is awesome [especially the instrumental]) it seems more suited to both this Opening and the game itself. I don't know why, just feels good to me, haha.

It would be stupid because Hikari/S&C have already been used for 4 games while Sanctuary/Passion has only been used for 2.

MasterZeR0

Sanctuary is about 4 minutes long, which is the same length as the opening we just watched so it's a good bet.

It would be stupid because Hikari/S&C have already been used for 4 games while Sanctuary/Passion has only been used for 2.

I know, that's what I meant too. And because it takes place after KH2, I thought it was a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back