• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]So do you think the Mark of Mastery Edition is a sufficient 10th Anniversary gift for fans, or does it make you fall into the Realm of Sleep?[/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]
[ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod] absolute not for international fan[/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]
I'm making my way to own the MoM >:D

Shoxir

Awards
Oh my god this is exactly what happened to me. I already pre ordered the game and then I managed to find enough money for the mark of mastery edition, so I went into gamestop and the guy's like, "Uhhh the games not in the registry anymore. You can get it if someone doesn't pick up their copy herp derp."

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Thanks for all the positive remarks guys!

I thought doing a video unboxing would be a lot better than just taking 30 photos and posting them on our front page. I wanted to make something that you guys could interact with and see clearly, instead of just making myself look like a huge braggart because I have it.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure they're the same. People just get them earlier than everyone else.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Occasionally there may be review copies sent out early that have a few things differing from the final release (for instance, review copies of Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex had a minigame on the loading screen, which was removed in final versions; or in Silent Hill 3 there was a fairy available in the first playthrough that was changed to New Game+ only in the final version) but for the most part they remain the same.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
She's doing everyone who has been looking for a copy of the MoM a favor.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
yes so I can get there first

huehuehuehuehue
because the world totally revolves around you and you deserve to be showered with countless copies of whatever you desire, anyone else who may want those things be damned

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dude stop advertising that's how things get sold out quicker!

Ironically if she didn't start advertising to begin with, you'd have never known more were available.

Katsagu

Awards
Why didnt europe get anything special :( i wanted it so bad U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back