• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Re: KH3D Livestreams!

People who record video games usually use multiple save files so that in the case they get stuck somehow so that they don't have to start the game over. I don't think that should be a problem in Kingdom Hearts, but still.

That makes sense. Although it looked to me that he was specifically saving each file with each character.

SuperSailorEarth

So do we have hope of quality, subbed rips of the game cutscenes for this one? Or is that not yet done for the 3DS?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So do we have hope of quality, subbed rips of the game cutscenes for this one? Or is that not yet done for the 3DS?

No way to rip the videos from the game (when I say this I mean they won't play when you do attempt to rip or something), but there are great ways to capture it so expect some online eventually

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Give it a day or 2
when we wake up tommorow i bet there will be lots of stuff

cloudzack117

there are some great ways to record 3ds vids, they just take a little effort to setup. Also, they do have capture cards/cables, but i dont think they sell them, i think those are just for press

Oblivionite

has this guy come back since 11am? last time i was here he was playing as riku in notre dame. apaulliao that is

Lady-Lee

Awards

Mine too :(

Oh, and I can't see on my iPad, is Justin.tv's livestream going yet? :I

I don't think it is. I'm pretty limited on my phone right now,.but I will tune in when he starts streaming. I do like the way apaulliao streams though. He is really laid back in his stream.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

At the end of Riku's play in Traverse Town, when he runs into MF along with Beat and whatnot.....Beat calls MF a "Shinigami"......a Reaper.

I loved Sora and Riku at the end of Traverse Town when Joshua flies away nonchalantly....they're both like WTF!?!?

MasterZeR0

I don't think it is. I'm pretty limited on my phone right now,.but I will tune in when he starts streaming. I do like the way apaulliao streams though. He is really laid back in his stream.

Yeah, I kinda like him too. But I wanna see the tutorial! XD

Lady-Lee

Awards

I caught Traverse Town in bits and pieces because of getting ready for work. I caught all off what he played in Notre Dame.

MasterZeR0

I caught Traverse Town in bits and pieces because of getting ready for work. I caught all off what he played in Notre Dame.

Yeah, I only got to fully watch LCDC. I'll watch the rest of TT when I can, lol

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Haha, 10+ pages since I was here.. TL;DR
Anything new? Like livestreams? I saw the first one ten or so hours ago.

JustSnilloc

List of all the current streams? Do we have a translator(/good translator) doing one? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back