• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

3tvI0.jpg

dCtL2.jpg

Awards

Ok, yeah, as I was saying, pretty sure the name is some kind of joke because I saw this, "Serutosu is not true when it was associated with serious."

Just wonder what it's in reference to lol.

videogamefan

It showed the image a minute ago. I loved seeing the card having all three of the ultimate Dream Eaters and the Dream Eater symbol was gorgeous. Wonder which one was on the other side of the symbol was.

Edit: They're back XD

Mr Yippie

oh by the way any news on upgradeable keyblades being back

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I was still laughing at what Waves_Blade said until I saw you liked Anakin >_>. Lol im just messing he wasnt a bad character just (as Anakin) easily tempted to the Dark Side of the Heart

But you have to love that determination of his. He was willing to do anything even use darkness to protect his friends, and then even after being possessed by Xehanort he promised to not let anything detour him from his goal, even if Xehanort tried to cast him into the deepest darkness. Plus he's powerful, playing as Terra using Dark Impulse just feels so good, especially when i'm using it to beat up on that evil bastard MX. Not to mention Terra is kind of the shy type and seems awkward in situations with Disney characters so I can kind of relate to him. If what Scientist say about there being an Omniverse then maybe there is a real KH universe/multiverse out there and if all realities are connected to the same afterlife I would look forward to meeting Terra there.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

But you have to love that determination of his. He was willing to do anything even use darkness to protect his friends, and then even after being possessed by Xehanort he promised to not let anything detour him from his goal, even if Xehanort tried to cast him into the deepest darkness. Plus he's powerful, playing as Terra using Dark Impulse just feels so good, especially when i'm using it to beat up on that evil bastard MX.

**not gonna comment on your personal view cause really i have nothing good or bad to say about it lol

"Even use the Darkness"..."Even use the Darkside" enough said though I will say that for me he is on par as a Tragic Hero to Ventus in BBS, however while Ven's is tragic because of self-sacrifice Terra's is a fall to temptation. Deep stuff Nomura. TVA do not have the heart-wrenching tragic failure of RAX perfect friendship (dont disagree they are the best friendship trio in the series so far) TVA singular tragic ends cut just as deep.

RAX trio = their end is a joint tragedy
TVA trio = individual tragedies that are just as bad

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

**not gonna comment on your personal view cause really i have nothing good or bad to say about it lol

"Even use the Darkness"..."Even use the Darkside" enough said though I will say that for me he is on par as a Tragic Hero to Ventus in BBS, however while Ven's is tragic because of self-sacrifice Terra's is a fall to temptation. Deep stuff Nomura. TVA do not have the heart-wrenching tragic failure of RAX perfect friendship (dont disagree they are the best friendship trio in the series so far) TVA singular tragic ends cut just as deep.

RAX trio = their end is a joint tragedy
TVA trio = individual tragedies that are just as bad

I love RAX but, Axel kinda screwed up because he was overly protective of Roxas, and Xion.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I'm glad I haven't spoiled my self to much, I only saw gameplay videos from the stream no cutscenes, or anything big.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

I'm glad I haven't spoiled my self to much, I only saw gameplay videos from the stream no cutscenes, or anything big.

Yeah. I followed the livestream for almost 2 hours and nothing big got revealed, really. I suppose all the big stuff starts happening midway through or something.

And we go to Traverse Town twice!
I think that's what it says, anyways.

Since we apparently only have 7 worlds, a second visit to TT makes sense.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

this might be the first Kingdom Hearts game that I try Critcal mode. I do remember doing Proud mode on KH2 and died instantly so I just stuck with normal.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

this might be the first Kingdom Hearts game that I try Critcal mode. I do remember doing Proud mode on KH2 and died instantly so I just stuck with normal.

Really? I thought that the proud mode of KH2 was really easy. Same with BbS.
KH1 was really hard for me for some reason, even with just the standard mode.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Really? I thought that the proud mode of KH2 was really easy. Same with BbS.
KH1 was really hard for me for some reason, even with just the standard mode.
I'm good at KH but I kind of get frustrated with not dealing alot of damage, if I'm not doing any damage then I kinda get upset, and I end up dieing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back