• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

This'll be my first time waiting with everyone for a new release. With my schedule and everything it'll probably be tough for me to watch livestreams. How long does it normally take for the entire plot to surface online? *As ready to be spoiled as ever*

DiveHearts

Awards

This'll be my first time waiting with everyone for a new release. With my schedule and everything it'll probably be tough for me to watch livestreams. How long does it normally take for the entire plot to surface online? *As ready to be spoiled as ever*

The good live streams with a wholeplay through and plot will surface early on the 29th. The people who live stream normally race through the game for everyone the first time round and could probably finish the game within 20 hours. Of course there are the people who will extract the game files from the cartridge and upload all the endings straight away without playing the game, but its alot better to watch the playthrough so you can understand the story more :)

washi95

Of course there are the people who will extract the game files from the cartridge and upload all the endings straight away without playing the game, but its alot better to watch the playthrough so you can understand the story more :)
That's not possible at the moment with 3DS games, so we'll have to wait it out this time. At least we can enjoy the whole of the story on streams while we're waiting though!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

this isn't a live streasm but, this guy is blogging the game.

it's in Japanese.

Edit: No Critical Mode, I guess they saving it for FM.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

0RBJi.jpg

Well people do have the game and their bundles
Man i want that 3ds

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Actually......

[video=youtube;d-CwF4mFQCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-CwF4mFQCU&feature=context&context=C4c7f136ADvjVQa1PpcFPl3vnEuLdtL-sbJN3E064zda9MzhwKLSM=[/video]

some people can get pretty good quality off the 3DS.

kingofgame981

Awards

Actually......

[video=youtube;d-CwF4mFQCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-CwF4mFQCU&feature=context&context=C4c7f136ADvjVQa1PpcFPl3vnEuLdtL-sbJN3E064zda9MzhwKLSM=[/video]

some people can get pretty good quality off the 3DS.
I didn't knew that we can connect the 3DS into the TV. Watching most of TrFF gameplays make me think there wouldn't other way to record this.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

a52R2.jpg

I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day, but i expecting the tutuorial and the opening movie to be up later tonight

zEndless

^

Hell yeah. Did you just find that pic on the internet or is it yours? o_o

Awards

Just read the translations over at KH13. He's being careful not to spoil anything to do with the plot. But woah, how fast can you even play? He's gotten past Notre Dame and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back