• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuMikomi

Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

Just read the translations over at KH13. He's being careful not to spoil anything to do with the plot. But woah, how fast can you even play? He's gotten past Notre Dame and everything
I'm more interested in that fact that the Battle Levels raise after you finish a world.
World revisits anyone?

bigbadcloud

I think im going to have a heart attack giveing on all this exitement just hope i dont turn in to a nobody.

washi95

But woah, how fast can you even play? He's gotten past Notre Dame and everything
Going by the times of the posts it took him about 5 hours to get to that point. If we assume the other worlds take a few hours to complete, plus more than one Traverse Town visit (I'm guessing we'll do more than one visit to there with more things to do), so that would work out close to about (maybe a few hours less) what Nomura estimated in terms of playtime to finish it, wouldn't it?

bigbadcloud

Must. Have. Intro. NOW! Uggh, the suspense is killing me.

I know how you feel i just wish this guy can start streaming or some one tomarrow im going into town to use a friends computer to watch it live i have dial up here at home and he has high speed so and he watch to watch the game as well so i hope it gets to be streamed soon.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Going by the times of the posts it took him about 5 hours to get to that point. If we assume the other worlds take a few hours to complete, plus more than one Traverse Town visit (I'm guessing we'll do more than one visit to there with more things to do), so that would work out close to about (maybe a few hours less) what Nomura estimated in terms of playtime to finish it, wouldn't it?

Depends on the player, this guy obviously plays through fast, I will take much longer guaranteed :p

Awards

Probably, but I'm a ridiculously slow gamer so it's a little surprising for me to see people rush through like that.

Can't wait for an HQ version of the opening!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

[video=youtube;ylMllKDAz0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMllKDAz0I[/video]

I think this it or at leas some of it,....
i have to go to class now though ugg i i hope there more when i get back

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ugh, I hate that my laptop is broken right now and all I can use is my iPad :( So I can only see the first few translations of the blog for some reason, and it won't let me scroll through them. What all does it say? The last one I can read is about Koumori Bat...

washi95

Hope the opening's shown soon!
I know how you feel i just wish this guy can start streaming or some one tomarrow im going into town to use a friends computer to watch it live i have dial up here at home and he has high speed so and he watch to watch the game as well so i hope it gets to be streamed soon.
Dial-up? In 2012? I feel for you bigbadcloud, that must make browsing the internet quite difficult when the majority of websites aren't dial-up friendly. >.<
Probably, but I'm a ridiculously slow gamer so it's a little surprising for me to see people rush through like that.
Depends on the player, this guy obviously plays through fast
Oh yeah. I keep on forgetting everyone has their own pace they play at, I guess I'm used to seeing the streams of Kingdom Hearts games (Birth By Sleep and Final Mix to name a couple), and the quick pacing the player play at on them.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

[video=youtube;ylMllKDAz0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMllKDAz0I[/video]

I think this it or at leas some of it,....
i have to go to class now though ugg i i hope there more when i get back

Awesome sause. And I know that part of Passion far too well. Thanks Rac7d. Sure it's not the right pacing of Passion, but I'll do.

Awards

"this is from the Special 10th Anniversary video i just cropped it all copyrights goes to square enix"

^Description of that video

bigbadcloud

im going thou all the live streams i can think of to get you guys footage of the game

My frien cyberman says he wont get the game tell friday and he says he dont know if he can stream or not.

Amazing

tumblr_m1jumqKOdc1r89ce5o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back