• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed!

I always thought it was just old people whose bones could predict the future. Or are you much older than I'm thinking you are?

I'm 20 but I feel like I'm 80 :c

Anyways, I can't wait to see what the box is. I'll preorder it asap if it is something amazing <3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

I really like the shade of gray. I don't believe there is currently a 3DS of that color available.

The base black one is like that lol. At least, mine is... Maybe they changed it in later releases (got mine release day).

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

FFFFF- I am rocking a half-chub for this update right now! :}

I have not purchased a 3DS, because DDD is the only game I feel urgently compelled to buy. So, I've gladly let the system and all of the other titles I want (Zelda: OoT, Mario Kart 64, etc) diminish in price. But by the gods, I will buy this full-priced, even over-priced 3DS if it comes to the US shores like a desperate crack fiend 1st night in rehab! >8(

SRS BSNS.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Maybe the box will have a dvd of videos recapping the whole series like they did for FFXIII-2.

I'm 20 but I feel like I'm 80 :c

I always thought you were a bit older than that. Like 23ish. You seem so mature. I guess maturity can't really be measured by age.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A disc with all the cut content from the previous games, and cut levels and places you can visit #hopeful.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Maybe the box will have a dvd of videos recapping the whole series like they did for FFXIII-2.

That doesn't seem Anniversary worthy, though. Just seems like a requirement to appear in KH3 xD

I always thought you were a bit older than that. Like 23ish. You seem so mature. I guess maturity can't really be measured by age.

Nope, I'm super young. I even look 12 xD

blueheart

Bronze Member

Nomura talked about some kind of HD thing in reference to the tenth anniversary before TGS but he did not specifically say the words "HD Remakes or HD Remasters" People thought that it was that because he said it related to bringing new players into the series. He very well could be referring to that but right now it is in rumor territory.

Kingdom Hearts: the Animated Movie(s) in HD

Imagine that.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Maybe a Jiminy's Journal of sorts containing interviews on what's next, all of the art for the series, illustrated event chronology, etc, all would be fantastic. *siiigh*

He's watching us. Making us beg for this. <__<

You're there, lurking... aren't you, Nomura-san? 9__9

Watching me writhe in an anxious, amplified state of anticipation!? YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS. >EEE

*Nomura slithers away*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

if it is an artbook filled with never-before-seen concept art and storyboards, i will die ;A;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Kingdom Hearts: the Animated Movie(s) in HD

Imagine that.

No, that sounds boring too. If this is the anniversary year for KH, they need to make the box big! (reasonably priced, but big!)

if it is an artbook filled with never-before-seen concept art and storyboards, i will die ;A;

I want more of MX being a creeper and splotches of kid!Sora and kid!Riku :c

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Yeah. Big enough to look good and stand out in one's pile of birthday presents. Not that I ever get piles of birthday presents. But I can fantasize.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

i'd also like to see some handwritten notes to go with the artwork *hinthint*

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com

- a noble, worthy death.

*sees ya turning funky on deathbed and finishes yer DDD fer ya* :O

But seriously, I know there's at least some BBS Nomura art I'm missing out on and I want moar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back