• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It was a joke. Meaning that if DDDFM got released then many would be deprived of playing it. Let's face it most people download BBSFM and KH2FM some to stick it to S-E for not releasing it internationally.

And I mentioned 3DS hombrew because 3DS are region locked (I think?) so many people would have to either buy a japanese 3DS or mod the US/EU model

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
No links and discussing on these forums, but many people can still find it by using google

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Here's the thing about 3DS roms.

Though they can be dumped successfully, there is as of yet no way to play them. And it doesn't look like there will be a reliable way to play them for some time. And even if an emulator popped up somewhere, it would at best be able to play only early 3DS releases. I'm sure KH3D would prove too advanced to emulate via a first-run emulator. Hell, there's no way to emulate DSiWare games yet; yeah, they can be dumped, but no way to play them.

So yeah, there's really no point in even MENTIONING 3DS roms since, for all intents and purposes, they don't exist. No way to play them, no point in mentioning them.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
People can record off 3DS's though if that helps.

I assume you're talking about the relatively new video recording. It isn't really that great, seeing as it only allows 10 minutes maximum, and I'm pretty sure that's only via the system's cameras, not an in-game recording ability. Basically just like the video options on a cell phone.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that KHDDD currently has a price of double any other KH game released so far, at least in NA? Please tell me there's something I'm missing.

You're missing the fact that the jap price of the game does not mirror the real American price of the game. The price will be brought down to something like $39.99 in America.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that KHDDD currently has a price of double any other KH game released so far, at least in NA? Please tell me there's something I'm missing.

There is.

The price is a direct yen-to-dollar conversion. Just as the 3DS was initially priced at $300 via the same method (when it launched at $250), so too is the price of KH3D higher via conversion than it probably will be.

Also, you can't record in-game videos (unless a game supports that feature, and even then it's only at certain times).

theirlosthearts

Awards
You're missing the fact that the jap price of the game does not mirror the real American price of the game. The price will be brought down to something like $39.99 in America.
There is.

The price is a direct yen-to-dollar conversion. Just as the 3DS was initially priced at $300 via the same method (when it launched at $250), so too is the price of KH3D higher via conversion than it probably will be.

Also, you can't record in-game videos (unless a game supports that feature, and even then it's only at certain times).
Thank you, I was a little worried. I just never payed attention to the JP prices before except for the FMs, which I thought were just more expensive because they were FMs.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Any sites I've seen listing both editions of the game have the US edition at $45, whereas the Japanese is $75, so I wouldn't be too fussed about outrageous prices. At least the US crowd get it $30 cheaper than Japan and Australia ;-;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
At least the US crowd get it $30 cheaper than Japan and Australia ;-;

Preach it. Annoys me when I see Americans concerned about the price. I wish I could pay less than the $99 it costs to buy a Ps3 game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I paid off my pre-order at my local Gamestop, it came to a total of 42.29. But the retail price is 39.99, so I assume that is the definitive price.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Australia lol. New PS3 and 360 games are usually $110 here.

Yeah, Australia's prices are kinda ridiculous compared to the prices here in the US. I've heard many an Aussie have this very same complaint.

But hey, at least you're getting your games right around the same time as everyone else instead of months after, right?

(no seriously, I'm not sure if this is the case or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back