• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Interview in Nintendo Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Although the full interview has yet to surface in its entirety, ArikaMiz has posted bits and pieces from it in the meantime! KH13's Oishii has translated it, which you can check out below!

• This time the story’s development doesn’t change the story so much to be numbered. Nomura’s final task this time was remembrance. The story in KHII was spread to unfold little by little, but as for all the foreshadowing retrieved, the sequel is looking to be a fun installment.

• There is a lot of meaning put into “Distance” and the distance taken in the next KH work. I think the player can feel they are somehow or other getting closer to the meaning as they play. In the end, whether they are successful or have failed will become clear. “Just as with ‘Drop’, there is a pattern of both of them dropping.”(laugh)

• I think what is a dream and what is reality will be clear in the end, but not everything that unfolds is a dream. (About the guests from TWEWY) Similarly to how I have assembled several of my FF projects, I wanted a surprise in a different form. With the extended Slide Pad Pro, you can control the camera movement with the right stick, but even without it it is comfortable to play.

• (About using the touch panel for Reality Shift,) It may be better to think of using your finger for the touch panel. The exhilarating feeling the Osaka team made is to the same degree as BBS’s. I think it wouldn’t feel as exhilarating if you couldn’t kick off the walls.

• Until now the actions in KH couldn’t be performed seamlessly. With the Free Flow Action, I think you can make clever use of the substantial gameplay. I want player to have fun testing out the various actions in the game.

• Thus far, I think the action RPG hasn’t been as dynamic. The story is also dark, and I hope even a person who has become interested in the series for the first time will want to play. To the TWEWY fans as well, because it’s the same staff, I think they can receive an intimate and touching feeling from the game.

Fallen Prince

First off, I want to say thank you Sign <3

Secondly, I wonder what he means by "In the end, whether they are successful or have failed will become clear." As in we fail to understand the point of the game? It's odd phrasing, even for him...(translation error?)

And finally, I really do love how the story is getting darker. I loved the light-hearted stories, but I love feeling like the story-telling is growing along with us. It's a nice pace ^^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The mystery title was always going to be Kingdom hearts Go-karting. or Super Smash Kingdoms Melee.

Hey, hey! Disney doesn't want a melee game or Dissidia would have been Kingdom Hearts: Dissidia and not Final Fantasy: Dissidia xD

I want Paper Kingdom Hearts

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Tactics all the way~

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Heh, Nomura's saying the game's dark again, is he?

I wonder if he'll ever make another game that he can't say that about. XD;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are cute animals that are your dream companions, but don't be fooled this game is dark!

Just like Madoka...

madoka-1.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The third bullet point seems spoilerish. I hope the "reality" he was referring to is the Mysterious Tower/TWTNW =/

MasterZeR0

When He says "Distance taken in the next KH work", is he referring to the possibility of the events of BBSv2 spanning the entire series' events? :DD *hopes hopes HOOOOPES*

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Interesting, very interesting.
So a dark game but not big enough to be numbered. I so wonder how it's going to end.

CyanSwett

So, what does it mean that KH3D is a dark game but not big enough to be numbered? Sorry for not understanding, but English isn't my native language :p

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
So, what does it mean that KH3D is a dark game but not big enough to be numbered? Sorry for not understanding, but English isn't my native language :p

The two things have nothing to do with eachother. The game is going to have a more mature and overall darker tone like BbS, and it won't be so plot-relevant that you need to play it, thus it isn't on par with a numered title, in contrast to BbS which could be considered Kingdom Hearts 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back