• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D in Nintendo Power April 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Preview link

April%20NP%20Preview.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Awesome. I look forward to hearing the word 'spin-off' again.

Roro

Awards
*Crosses fingers for a release date*

meh but even if there is no news of a release date, I'm still excited for any news having to do with KH3D :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hey cool there's epic mickey on there too >u<

While it would be cool if there was a release date in the preview, it's still really awesome to see some news and such on KH3D and especially to see stateside publications talking about it. Can't wait to read it! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think you guys are being hopeful.I have a magazine from October last year that had 3D in it. Nothing about anything localised was mentioned. Sure, it's more likely now, but why announce a date in a magazine instead of in a trailer or press release.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This could mean that Square Enix is going to announce the release date of KH3D for North America and Nintendo Power is coming out with an issue to cover it.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Looking forward to whatever the magazine will cover about it. I'm just hoping for them to finally come out with release date.

MinerKing

Awesome. I look forward to hearing the word 'spin-off' again.

Actually Nintendo Power did a pretty good job with their coverage in the last issue. Even the cover said "New Story!" and "New Worlds!"

MasterZeR0

I'll kill myself if the article begins with "In the latest spin-off of the hit series...".

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The only thing stronger than fear is hope.
I'm obsessing over THG.

You aren't the only one obsessing lol :)

How come people don't understand that just cause the game doesn't have a number doesn't mean that its a spin-off? Spin-offs usually have nothing to do with the real story.

It can deal with the real story, a spin-off is a work that is based on a character that was introduced in a past work. For example, 358/2 Days was a spin-off because it was based on Roxas, who was introduced in KH2, but as seen in DDD, Days has significance to the main story.

MasterZeR0

You aren't the only one obsessing lol :)

It can deal with the real story, a spin-off is a work that is based on a character that was introduced in a past work. For example, 358/2 Days was a spin-off because it was based on Roxas, who was introduced in KH2, but as seen in DDD, Days has significance to the main story.

358/2 Days was not a spin-off... It too has story significance.
*cough*Xiiiiiiioooooon*cough*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
358/2 Days was not a spin-off... It too has story significance.
*cough*Xiiiiiiioooooon*cough*
But it still focused on a character introduced in another game.Spin-offs can have story significance but not very much. Days didn't have much.

MasterZeR0

But it still focused on a character introduced in another game.Spin-offs can have story significance but not very much. Days didn't have much.

That's true. However, what I would see as a spin-off would be something like an rts game involving sending the heartless off to different worlds, to take them over. Or something... Can you tell I've thought about this a lot? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back