• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D HD trailer is up.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's all shiny and in HD~ =w=

Thanks Sham!

Ikkin

Bronze Member
...am I the only one disappointed by the resolution of the real-time stuff in this trailer? >_>;

3DS is supposed to be almost as powerful as the Wii, but the resolution significantly diminishes the overall effect, even when it's kept to about the size of the 3DS screen. The textures are a lot nicer than Birth by Sleep, but the aliasing is so much more noticeable due to the lower resolution. =/

Maybe it looks better on the 3DS's screen, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to translate up as well as Birth by Sleep did, which is odd considering the significant difference in power between the PSP and 3DS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...am I the only one disappointed by the resolution of the real-time stuff in this trailer? >_>;

3DS is supposed to be almost as powerful as the Wii, but the resolution significantly diminishes the overall effect, even when it's kept to about the size of the 3DS screen. The textures are a lot nicer than Birth by Sleep, but the aliasing is so much more noticeable due to the lower resolution. =/

Maybe it looks better on the 3DS's screen, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to translate up as well as Birth by Sleep did, which is odd considering the significant difference in power between the PSP and 3DS.

Well, considering this is just a trailer we won't be able to judge the actual graphics until we have it in our hands.

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
I don't... seeing it clearly answers some questions I had and raises a few more. The bell tower is DEFINITELY Notre Dame. Now that I can see it clearly, you can even make out the stage on the left of the screen as Sora is jumping down to the street. Also, I couldn't see where the Ansem SoD/Xemnas appearance was happening TT. Now I can see it's the fountain... the same location as the TT keyhole hmmmm....

Seems like I was the only one who noticed so far that Xemnas and Ansem were different this time - at least if someone looked closely, he/she could've seen that there illusions of the appearance from each other in the background (means, Ansem => slightly Xemnas in background, Xemnas => slightly Ansem in bg) - that makes me wonder if that part is just only foreshadowing about the return of the original Xehanort and that Sora/Riku only see that part of him that they had to do most with/hated most.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seems like I was the only one who noticed so far that Xemnas and Ansem were different this time - at least if someone looked closely, he/she could've seen that there illusions of the appearance from each other in the background (means, Ansem => slightly Xemnas in background, Xemnas => slightly Ansem in bg) - that makes me wonder if that part is just only foreshadowing about the return of the original Xehanort and that Sora/Riku only see that part of him that they had to do most with/hated most.

No, you weren't the only one. We've been talking about this since last week.

Anyways, it could mean that. Also could mean that those are their respective bosses. When fighting the game switches you between Sora and Riku, and they don't have the same bosses, so the bosses change as well.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Images of their backs, preserved in memory...I think it might mean something here.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
so ddd is basically kh meets sonic adventure

ok

Decrith

Plays Sora vs Xemnas

Alright 1 bar left.
*Switches to Riku*
Riku vs AnsemSOD
*HP BACK TO 100%*

NOOOOOOOO!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Second this. Sonic fan first, KH fan second.

Well, it's my first video game i ever played. I can't go forgetting about my blue buddy...but anyway i was thinking about the whole change from Sora to Riku and vice versa and i really like how it sounds. The important thing is that won't change to key moments of the game.

ChrisP

Thanks for posting that video! :D

The gameplay seems so strange...with Sora/Riku jumping around like ninjas and all.... :tongue:

kingseyi

Something's been bothering me at 1:34. Sorra touches he electric converter in the third district, and his speed attack, kinda looked like an electric attack. Perhaps enviromental objects will effect the attacks element

Crystal

Silver Member
Thanks for posting that video! :D

The gameplay seems so strange...with Sora/Riku jumping around like ninjas and all.... :tongue:

It seem like a different gameplay compare to other KH series.
maybe Sora and Riku learning some new abilities after MoM?

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
If it takes place in a dream then all the crazy stunts they're doing make sense, right?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Well, considering this is just a trailer we won't be able to judge the actual graphics until we have it in our hands.

Birth by Sleep looked almost exactly like its trailers (after the "re-reveal" when they actually had a game, at least), maybe a little worse. If they didn't think it was representative, they probably would have added fake AA, like they do in the images they send to the press. =/

I guess I need to wait until I see what the 3DS itself looks like when playing it before judging, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back