• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Source

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Partial scans II

Edit: Translation of the scans' contents thanks to SQEXGAL

It appears that along with Axel (Lea), Xaldin (Dilan), Lexaeus (Aeleus), Even (Vexen), and Ienzo (Zexion) return to their human form at Radiant Garden. Axel is shown wondering about the others who haven’t reappeared like Xigbar(Braig) and Saix (Isa).

Other screenshots show Sora and Riku as Yen Sid informs them about the journey they about to set out on for their Mark of Mastery exam. Restoring “those who are asleep within their sadness” is the key to passing. On the same page, Young Master Xehanort is shown taunting Riku about the darkness in his heart and in one screenshot saying, “You were the one I chose from the beginning.”

Sora and Riku meet Sam Flynn, Quorra, and Kevin Flynn on The Grid, where they connive against Clu who has taken an interest in the Keyblade. Sora searches for the whereabouts of Tron and faces Rinzler in a battle. Riku is also shown fighting a boss resembling a mantis which uses a quick spinning attack as well as an attack that depletes the Drop Gauge. Meanwhile, Young Xehanort and Ansem appear, apparently taunting Sora. Riku also mentions that anyone has the capability of bringing Ansem into being.

Two new Reality Shift commands are introduced. The “Code Breaker” command takes place in The Grid. To invoke this attack, you must touch on the correct red words in the right order on the bottom screen to break the code that releases an attack. The other is called “Fantasmic” that takes place in the Fantasia world of Symphony of Sorcery. This attack is invoked by touching music notes on the bottom screen similar to the mini games in the previous Little Mermaid worlds.

The article goes on to explain the breeding of Dream Eaters. By collecting ingredients and recipes, you’ll be able to create and name your Spirit Dream Eaters. Also depending on the ingredients you use, the special abilities associated with the Dream Eater can be customized. In the article example, they create a Wondernyan with the Slide Dash command. Other details related in the article explain how to edit your command deck as well as the different abilities associated with the Dream Eaters. For instance, the Dream Eaters gain status abilities like HP Up as they level up which can be equipped to instantly effect the character you play as.
Evil Eye Owl (ガンミ・ワクロウ)
It’s weak point is it’s wings.

Snail Cargot (デンデン・カルゴ)
It’s protective shell is very defensive; when it is utilized it is impenetrable no matter how many times you hit it.

Swift Giraffe (イダテン・キリン)
This Spirit Dream Eater grants Riku lightning fast attacks with it’s Link Action ability Thunder Storm.

Opake Pierrot (オパケ・ピエロ)
This Spirit Dream Eater resembles a clownish figure reminiscent of Quina from Final Fantasy IX. It’s Link Attack is called Ghost Vacuum which helps in prize/drop collection.

Scissor Beetle (ハサミ・クワガタ)
This Spirit Dream Eater resembles a stag beetle. The Link Action attack that it utilizes with Sora is called Drop Shot. With it, you can aim and trap your enemies to deal log range damage.

Bat Bat (コウモリ・バット)
This familiar Spirit Dream Eater’s Link Action attack is called Dark Fierce and when it combines it’s powers with Riku, it has a confusing and HP draining effect.
HQ scans

Dream Eater renders
Revised Sora boxart render
Lea and Unknown renders
Tron Legacy character renders
Sora and Riku Tron renders

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So, is YMX a shapeshifter? Because I've been hearing this. In this scan, I see him with blonde haior andthen a scene later, I see Xemnas.

Great find though.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
OMG its saix....... i had feeling but mysterious figure ..... is somewhat conneted to himhis hair i just noticed. Plus it explains why we see ever memeber but him and if axel wakes up in ther then so should isa...

noninmport loophole erro, ienzo was 7 and child when he was trnsfrmed yet his gloth are now magically larger and ready to fit him, i doubt lea was wering a coat when he was struckt down or trnasformed so why is he the only one still wearing it.... i sure this will never be annswered though

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Great scans, it looks like we can name our Dream Eater partners. It appears that most of the apprentices are back with Lea minus Braig of course, and still no sign of Isa.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OMG its saix....... i had feeling but mysterious figure ..... is somewhat conneted to himhis hair i just noticed. Plus it explains why we see ever memeber but him and if axel wakes up in ther ehten so should isa...

Did you just say that Saix and YMX are connected because of their hairstyles? :\

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
OMG its saix....... i had feeling but mysterious figure ..... is somewhat conneted to himhis hair i just noticed. Plus it explains why we see ever memeber but him and if axel wakes up in ther then so should isa...

noninmport loophole erro, ienzo was 7 and child when he was trnsfrmed yet his gloth are now magically larger and ready to fit him, i doubt lea was wering a coat when he was struckt down or trnasformed so why is he the only one still wearing it.... i sure this will never be annswered though

It's after they've returned.
~

Xemnas to Sora: Hakobu Bareshimonoto

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Did you just say that Saix and YMX are connected because of their hairstyles? :\

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Wait its more then that, I am wrtting down a full theory which i can post afte my last class today, i saw some other connecctions and simlarites

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Wait its more then that, I am wrtting down a full theory which i can post afte my last class today, i saw some other connecctions and simlarites

would wut that b? that the shape of their noses are similar? `3`

KevVentus

The even bigger loophole is that Nobodies don't age : /

This bothers me

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
YMX to Sora as Sora is holding his head:
You will not be who you were? [Obvious translation error]
I got nothing from that.

Esquire

Do any of the captions give us some new information or are they all just either things we know or things that really bear no relevance?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not really that I've seen. But what do I know? I'm a newb translator who can barely read Kanji.

YMX is apparently talking about Sora's sense of self and he will not be his sense of self. It's a strange occurence with Sora he is saying.

But again, newb.

KnighthHawk

only thing i don't get is why all other members O:XII are in their normal clothes, except for Axel he still has on the black coat...

Esquire

only thing i don't get is why all other members O:XII are in their normal clothes, except for Axel he still has on the black coat...

I was wondering that, too. Maybe that's what he was wearing when he lost his heart? Or maybe it would look too weird if he was wearing Lea's old clothes.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm liking the color scheme for Way to Dawn's The Grid form.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yay, Even's back! I noticed that Dilan's hair is short like in BBS. I wonder if the long dreads was his sign of Nobodyness. Like Axel's teardrop tattoos.

The even bigger loophole is that Nobodies don't age : /

This bothers me

I think the "Nobodies don't age thing" was more of a concept, like KHI and II's secret movies were. Then some time later Nomura changed his mind. The not aging thing was never mentioned in the games anyway.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Lea was struck down while taking a shower, and now he came back butt naked so the only thing he can find laying around was an Org. coat?...I'm thinking he probably found it laying around and wore it, perhaps because he is so accustomed to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back