• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so can we name are dream etears can we battle them in multiplayer lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not sure what I should be hyped more about right now:

- Neku is going to be a partner in Traverse Town
- Shiki and "others" will be in the game (come on Mr. Mew...you can be Shiki's spirit)
- You can color your dream eaters (hopefully name them)
- Multiplayer is in the game!
- There is a high chance of a Dumbo world
- The "others" from TWEWY could include Reapers
- POSSIBLE TWEWY SEQUEL!!!!!

BBSFTW

wait where did it said there was going to be multiplayer? can someone help pls

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
WOW this game definetly does make sense now. Kinda iffy about the Riku-Has-Low-Self-Esteem bit but makes it seem like we'll be getting more character development.

New Traverse Town = Amazing♥

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(reads all of the translations)
YAY SHIKI! So, I guess this is around Day 6 then? He does care somewhat but... hmm.. maybe Day 4... I'll need to replay games again.

I wonder what happened so he got separated. Or maybe it's part of the "World of Sleep" deal. He visits KH during the point when he is sleeping.

I wonder what Sora's fee will be? Any guesses?

And I have a feeling Neku will end up having something to do with Ven/Roxas/Vanitas/Xion (At least alerting him to the fact they are there)

Oh, and it looks like these set up the worlds for KH3. I wonder why they didn't fall to darkness but were still out of it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(reads all of the translations)
YAY SHIKI! So, I guess this is around Day 6 then? He does care somewhat but... hmm.. maybe Day 4... I'll need to replay games again.

I wonder what happened so he got separated. Or maybe it's part of the "World of Sleep" deal. He visits KH during the point when he is sleeping.

I wonder what Sora's fee will be? Any guesses?

And I have a feeling Neku will end up having something to do with Ven/Roxas/Vanitas/Xion (At least alerting him to the fact they are there)

Oh, and it looks like these set up the worlds for KH3. I wonder why they didn't fall to darkness but were still out of it?

The most important thing to Sora are his bonds with his friends...O_O That'd be an awful fee to pay.........

The best comparison I can make for the Realm of Sleep in TWEWY is the Underground (UG), which lies on a different plane...frequency than RG so I don't think these are the TWEWY characters but KH counterparts :3 I think Neku got split up by something a Reaper or the Gamemaster for the week has done. :/

I'm sure somebody from TWEWY will play a minor role in informing Sora about the people connected to him. Seems like something Mr. H or Joshua would give insight on.

It may be setting KH3 worlds up but I think some 3D worlds will be one-shots. Les Cité des Cloches seems like it will be a one-shot world, at least. If we get movies like Sword in the Stone, Jungle Book, and Pinocchio, they won't have much revisit value.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
They could take his memories (especially of his friends) or his keyblade. And I wonder how Roxas/Ven/Xion/Vanitas will effect his fee?

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Lawdddyy help me, all this info is making me want this game more and more, nekus render looks so adorable <3
Aww oh well his cat doesn't look like mr mew ;( but since shiki is gunna be in Traverse, no doubt mr mew will be with her :}

Omg I can't wait to see whut other TWEWY characters will be in this game, my mind will explode if iwe find out anytime soon, until then, ill wait for higher quality scans :}

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They could take his memories (especially of his friends) or his keyblade. And I wonder how Roxas/Ven/Xion/Vanitas will effect his fee?

I feel like for whatever reason his Keyblade wouldn't be a viable option. I mean, Sora is supposed to be learning how to use the Keyblade properly and taking it away from him wouldn't be fulfilling that. And his memories have already been messed with before (also that is a lot like Neku's fee from TWEWY) so I can't see that.

The actual bonds with his friends seems the most likely. He remembers them, what they have done and the good times they've had, but he doesn't feel any connection to them. He just wouldn't care and that would greatly decrease his fighting ability because he'd be missing the drive for everything he does.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You know, there's a scene in Hollow Bastion in Re:coded where Goofy says "Our friends are our power!"

Just thought it was funny and possibly relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back