• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Most likely all for the time being. It's 6:30pm Wednesday in Japan, so there shouldn't be anything too new coming out in terms of pages etc.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Most likely all for the time being. It's 6:30pm Wednesday in Japan, so there shouldn't be anything too new coming out in terms of pages etc.
I thought they were 2-3 hours behind, not less than half an hour?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Am I the only one excited to see if other TWEWY characters will show up in the credits of DDD? Since the credits usually show what the characters are getting up to after the conclusion of the story, hopefully Beat, Josh, and some others make an appearance at least there. :D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Noooo? I'm in the same timezone as Tokyo, Ausbro. All of TGS was half an hour behind me, so...

Hmm I saw something about Shiki earlier on, but I have a feeling that was just someone hoping/speculating. It was in Japanese, so that's why I don't recall lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Noooo? I'm in the same timezone as Tokyo, Ausbro. All of TGS was half an hour behind me, so...

Hmm I saw something about Shiki earlier on, but I have a feeling that was just someone hoping/speculating. It was in Japanese, so that's why I don't recall lol
Hmm, odd. I'm in NSW and thought the time zone was 2 hours behind, making it 5 PM.

Edit: Consulted my Ipod Tokyo clock. It's 6 PM for them...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh, you crazy Aussies. Arguing about time zones when you should be getting me a wombat... I mean... err...

Yeah, thanks for the scans, Lance! ^.^

Tidus14

I read on KH13 that therer will be a interview with out hero Nomura.. but it isnt on the pages yet? So there is still more to coming? :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, you crazy Aussies. Arguing about time zones when you should be getting me a wombat... I mean... err..

Heh, I love Wombats. I remember seeing them at the Zoo(Only place despite having a Wombat crossing near my house). I have a toy plushy Wombat and it's adorable.

Ahem... on topic now :p

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You obviously missed the joke there. :p

Anyways, apparently Neku's companion is named Nekocat.

How redundant is that? (we've also got Kumapanda and Giyoraigiyo)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish we could name the creatures ourselves, like give them names the same way we can give the commands in BBS names.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Kuma Panda as in....

289px-Kuma2.png

Fuck Yeah!

Oh and it looks like our speculation was right. There are enemy dream eaters and ally dream eaters. Some eat dreams and others eat nightmares.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
how come neku cat is so much cooler the ours
wonder cat looks like it brain dead

its pokemon all over again

Bobjam

Awards
Kuma panda .....wonder cat? These companion and dream eater ideas are the only things I'm really doubting about this game :/. Heartless hopefully come back for the 2nd part after the MoM....Hopefully.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Guys, you do know the translator is constantly updating? Visit the source link, he has a bunch of goodies, specifically this:

"The opening of this title will be in Xehanort’s point of view. Additionally, there will be a surprise unlike anything seen before in the last scene."

and

"The leveling up of the Dream Eaters is directly related to the growth of Sora and Riku. So far we’ve only seen 2 at a time in battle, but if you give it your all you’ll be able collect all the types."

Also, regarding the attack on Braig from the the trailer, some people believe that it may be Terra who regained control and attacked, however, notice this:

2ezjsev.png

fdggfs.png

No Heart is Young (Master) Xehanort in his armour, so i believe that's MX in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back