• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[kh3d] an off the wall 3d theory (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well nomura has confirmed that 3D will have to do with Riku and Sora leaving to go and take their Mark of Mastery exam and leaving Kairi all alone. So my theory is that Kairi will start becoming depressed and sad because Sora's gone. Then the newly reborn Xehanort (who is keeping his presence hidden) will convince Kairi if she becomes stronger she will able to help Sora and they will be together. So why would Xehanort go through all the trouble of teaching Kairi. Because when he was reborn he lost the ability to use the keyblade and if he can get Kairis heart he'll be able to use the keyblade again (kind of like how sora could use vens keyblade because his heart was inside him). I know this theory kind of dosent make sence but I would like to see something like this happen and it would make Kairi have more impact on the story.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well nomura has confirmed that 3D will have to do with Riku and Sora leaving to go and take their Mark of Mastery exam and leaving Kairi all alone. So my theory is that Kairi will start becoming depressed and sad because Sora's gone. Then the newly reborn Xehanort (who is keeping his presence hidden) will convince Kairi if she becomes stronger she will able to help Sora and they will be together. So why would Xehanort go through all the trouble of teaching Kairi. Because when he was reborn he lost the ability to use the keyblade and if he can get Kairis heart he'll be able to use the keyblade again (kind of like how sora could use vens keyblade because his heart was inside him). I know this theory kind of dosent make sence but I would like to see something like this happen and it would make Kairi have more impact on the story.

I like this idea besides the sad and depressed stuff. It's better if Kairi feels like she's useless and Xehanort in disguise as someone else, pretends to be a random Keyblade Master who lost his memories and promises if Kairi will restore his memories he will teach her how to be strong. So Kairi uses her princess of heart powers to restore Xehanort's memories. Once his memories are back he summons his old Keyblade and then i'm lost at this point....

I think this would be a better idea, but I agree Kairi needs to have some serious character development.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I like this idea besides the sad and depressed stuff. It's better if Kairi feels like she's useless and Xehanort in disguise as someone else, pretends to be a random Keyblade Master who lost his memories and promises if Kairi will restore his memories he will teach her how to be strong. So Kairi uses her princess of heart powers to restore Xehanort's memories. Once his memories are back he summons his old Keyblade and then i'm lost at this point....
She gets kidnapped -_-

Zak1403

I really like this idea, I would like to see Kairi use her powers as a Princess more often, and I think that this theory would fit perfectly into 3D as the game is about trust and Kairi would have to trust Xehanort in order to become stronger. We need more Kairi development not just her siting on the Islands waiting for Sora and Riku to return, give her a role to play Nomura!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I think she should get curopted by the light and once sora defeats her she has to go on a redemption quest.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel a very fanfiction-y vibe coming from this.

Wait a second, didn't someone make this a fanfiction?

I remember someone also posting a theory like this, only (no offense to the person who made it) it was even more convoluted. Nothing made sense.

I think she should get curopted by the light and once sora defeats her she has to go on a redemption quest.

We already had one person go on a redemption quest. I'd rather we don't have another, especially if the person on that quest is Kairi.

axel95

Awards
We already had one person go on a redemption quest. I'd rather we don't have another, especially if the person on that quest is Kairi.
Agreed, but I would like to see Kairi take on a more important role in the series.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

We already had basically one+ person doing about anything and everything Kairi can do, aside from getting kidnapped again (using the Light and becoming a Wielder are two prime examples. Hell, at this point with BBS, you can say even showing Light is somewhat evil was taken).
So if you want her to be original, you're getting yourself into a corner.

The theory is fanfic material but it's nice nonetheless.
And it's not like fanfics never made it into the series before, right? *looks at Xion, and the abundant yaoi implications*

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Kinda it's just something I'd like to see happen that has no chance of happening

Aka fanfiction

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hmmm. sounds good but probably most likely not gonna happen.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The latter part of the theory sounds interesing. Kairi usually gets mixed up in Xehanorts and his counter part's plans in some shape or form, one way or another so having them eventually get mixed up with each other because they're trying to work together would be an interesting route to take to say the least. It does have a fan-ficy fell but I think it could be worked.

Stars

リク
It makes Kairi sounds to have more character development..
But I don't wish this happen xD! She could have her role in other way.

Crystal

Silver Member
Not likely going to happen xD
Eventhough Kairi needs some character development.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Not likely going to happen xD
Eventhough Kairi needs some character development.

I couldn't agree more with this statement.

She at least needs some character development, but not this much developing all at once.

Crystal

Silver Member
I couldn't agree more with this statement.

She at least needs some character development, but not this much developing all at once.

Hmm? I mean she could have her character development in other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back