• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

What do you reckon will happen in KH3?

I personally hope that it wont be the last KH. And I believe KH3 will be when they are matured adults. I mean, KH1 kids, KH2 teens, KH3....its a possibility it'd follow that format.

Feel free to discuss :cool:

UltimaKeybearer

Yeah if you obtain Blank Points (secret video in KHBBS). It practiclly tells the entire point of KH3 away.

Aqua, Terra, and Ventus are in their seperate ways. Terra carrying on for Xehenort; Ventus resting in the Chamber of Awakening; and Aqua is in the Darkness.

I won't tell you anymore of the clip, but you want the info just ask.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^woah big guy, spoiler tags please.

Anyway, yeah BBS and Re:Coded's secret endings tell you what will happen in kh3

Procrastination

^woah big guy, spoiler tags please.

Anyway, yeah BBS and Re:Coded's secret endings tell you what will happen in kh3

Lol. Ive only started playing KH. SO i probably dont have a clue who most of those characters are.

do you really thinkg KH3 is the absolute end?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It has been confirmed by Nomura that KH3 is just the end of the Xehanort Saga and that KH will continue after 3 but Xehanort will not be the villain. Sora will be the hero though as Kingdom Hearts is Soras' story

Crystal

Silver Member
It has been confirmed by Nomura that KH3 is just the end of the Xehanort Saga and that KH will continue after 3 but Xehanort will not be the villain. Sora will be the hero though as Kingdom Hearts is Soras' story

I agree with you.
But when the time Xehanort not being a villian in KH, maybe i'll stop the game >.>

Procrastination

KH2 happens a year after 1. Sora goes from 14 to 15, so he's not quite a kid in the first game and any more a teenager in the sequel.

i thought sora was 1O or 11 in KH1.. and then he is 16-17 in KH2.
AHahah. dont listen to me. Im all messed up :/

Procrastination

Oh yay! I wont need a box of tissues just yet :D

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Based on the time lapse proven between KH2 and KH3 I assume Sora will be 16 or 17. Riku a year older, and Kairi the same age, not exactly adults, persay, but close to it. Besides Sora's notorious around the many worlds now for being a dumbass goofball. They'll keep him acting like a kid mostly.

Revolution

Based on the time lapse proven between KH2 and KH3 I assume Sora will be 16 or 17. Riku a year older, and Kairi the same age, not exactly adults, persay, but close to it. Besides Sora's notorious around the many worlds now for being a dumbass goofball. They'll keep him acting like a kid mostly.

KH3D and 3 will most likely take place a few months after KHII. Not that long

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
According to Ansem the Wise in Blank Points, it's been at least a year since he saw Sora, meaning that even 3D will take a year after KH2.

Lol, that misunderstanding again.
Ansem was talking about the time before Sora went to sleep, thus at the time of CoM, not KH II.
Coded even just takes place one or two weeks after KH II. There isn't such a big time period this time. Depending on how long 3D takes place, we might not even get a full year between KH II and III.

ChrisP

My guess is that Sora will probably be 16 when KH3 story comes into place. If Xehanort saga ends after 3 and they continue the series, I'll be really excited to see who the next villian is o.o

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Lol, that misunderstanding again.
Ansem was talking about the time before Sora went to sleep, thus at the time of CoM, not KH II.
Coded even just takes place one or two weeks after KH II. There isn't such a big time period this time. Depending on how long 3D takes place, we might not even get a full year between KH II and III.

This exactly, he says it's been a year since he met Sora, and he met Sora after CoM, when he moved him to Twilight Town.
CODED takes place a couple of weeks after KH2, so most likely 3D will have a similar gap between it and CODED.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i thought sora was 1O or 11 in KH1.. and then he is 16-17 in KH2.
AHahah. dont listen to me. Im all messed up :/
Nup, Sora and Kairi were 14 in kh 1 and Riku was 15. kh 2 has Sora and kairi at age 15 and Riku had turned 16.

Also, please don't double post. Use the edit button next time :)

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
What do you reckon will happen in KH3?

I personally hope that it wont be the last KH. And I believe KH3 will be when they are matured adults. I mean, KH1 kids, KH2 teens, KH3....its a possibility it'd follow that format.

Feel free to discuss :cool:

Jeez...people really need to pay attention to the interviews, it's been confirmed KH3 is not the last game, it is the end of the Xehanort Saga, the series will continue on past that which pretty much confirms there will be a KH4 eventualy.

Procrastination

Regardless, I wouldn't count on them ever being matured adults in the games. Maybe the actual final ending to the series will show them grown-up so we know what happens afterwards, but I wouldn't even want that.

Oh god no. Im not waiting for an absolute end to the series. Ive only just started playing the games. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back