• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 and FMA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
ok plz dont flame me if u do i will u back ok lol what if they put FMA in KH3 and in the world u would have to fight Scar and the Homunculi in it? yea i no never will happen but its juss a thought

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Its not even a thought, admittedly Square did make the (terrible) FMA games there is no chance of them being in the KH series whatsoever, as the only material used is that created by Square (originally, like the FF characters) and Disney, and an anime world wouldn't flow with the game imo...

Voltron

Silver Member
no what did i say? do not flame me and it was juss a thought and whose to say they might try and trick us and put it in KH3

Voltron

Silver Member
yea never thought of that i think fight Envy, Lust, Greed , Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, and Pride would be fun

skilled keyblada

I'm not going to bother flaming you, judging by the way you type you wouldn't do much f a good job flaming back..... There's no way FMA will make it into KH3, it would have no role at all, and there's not even a chance, anyway.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
cloud_tifa said:
ok plz dont flame me if u do i will u back ok lol what if they put FMA in KH3 and in the world u would have to fight Scar and the Homunculi in it? yea i no never will happen but its juss a thought

Haven't you been told no on this before? It won't happen, let it go.

If they put FMA in KH3, That would be fumb

BTW, stop talking about Kh3 it hasnt even been confirmed jesus christ, Just talk about Kh2 for christ sake -.-

Mrs. Starburst

Even though it would never happen that would be freakin awesome! It could be loosely based around the Conqueror of Shamballah movie! That'd be gangsta' cool. Unfortunately, there's not even a remote chance of that ever ever occuring. If it did, it would mean that everyone in square-enix is on crack.

Voltron

Silver Member
yes it would and ppl im talkin bout KH3 and not KH2 cause theres reallt nothing else to ask that someone else hasnt

Relik

I think it's a horrible idea that would take up yet another unoriginal world in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back