• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 and FMA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

grim5.0

In Kingdom Hearts in other words the universe
You guys what is wrong with FMA in KH3 if there was one. Square has made final fantasy, KH, and FMA.Whats so wrong with that. Shambala could just be a regular world. FMA is like where KH stories were inspired from. Without FMA there would be no KH atleast not now I just don't get why you people are bashing FMA just because the game series sucked. It will be the KH team working on the Shambala world if there is a KH3. Please tell me why Shambala world would suck.

Voltron

Silver Member
i think it would be so cool if it was a world fighting the homunculi and stuff and i dotn see anything wrong with it at all

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
...OK here are my reasons for not wanting FMA in the game...FMA philosophy would contridrict with KH's...in FMA they follow Alchemic principles and " magical science" to define life and how to manipulate it to convenience them along with a millatry that has massacred thousands of people that didnt accpet their way of life(thats how I saw it..)....and also FMA has many deep meanings(not that deep but sora wouldnt get any of it) to it that KH could not follow..I'm not saying that those meanings would have to being kH3 if FMA was in it...but it wouldnt work...Human transmutation is bringing back the dead which could be seen as wrong because your toying with God's creation and work..also since its FMA you have to have Ed and Al...and it would bring into question about Souls and such in KH....since KH is also a Disney game I dont think they are going to allow this into one of their games...not saying that Disney is strictly Christian or religious but alot of people are and take many things from games out of context....then second of all the seven deadly sins (y'know the character Envy,Greed,etc) also would have to be down-played..hell..since some people would take the names as a religious meaning....there could or would be controversy over it .....personally I know FMA is not going to be in KH3 nor do I want it in kH3 or any KH game..I could care less how bad the games are....it just wouldnt work.....and is not going to happen just let it go people..let it go..there that was Kawaii's long and detailed explaintion of why FMA should not be in KH....even though half of it wont get read I had to type it to waste some time..so it could be wrong or right...I dont know..I dont care...

besides Square makes way better things than FMA....just be happy that nomura is doing it....that way you can get you Cloud and sephiroth overdoses...without having to play ten million other titles with them in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back