• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

you ain't gettin it any earlier than us unless your dad is nomura

it ships on the 28th from the square-enix warehouses

and arrives in stores 29th-30th

like it or not that's the truth, and nothing less. don't believe me? visit the square enix website

so connections or not, you are not getting it the 27th or any earlier or whatever. You can't get it earlier than square releases the game. so there

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, I hope this month goes quick. The sooner that the NA version is released, the sooner there will be news on the other release dates such as the European release date. And you guys know that I've been angry about it ...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I feel bad for all the Europeans! We're so happy, and us being happy only makes you sadder.... but you van import if you can't wait any longer; on a happier note!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
BHKiller said:
I feel bad for all the Europeans! We're so happy, and us being happy only makes you sadder.... but you van import if you can't wait any longer; on a happier note!
I wish I could, but I have exams coming up and I have to study for them. They're called GCSEs and are like finals. When you all get the game in the US, post here about how good it is! Or post if you get chance since everyone will have their eyes glued to the screen when they are playing it.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
AngelofDestiny said:
I wish I could, but I have exams coming up and I have to study for them. They're called GCSEs and are like finals. When you all get the game in the US, post here about how good it is! Or post if you get chance since everyone will have their eyes glued to the screen when they are playing it.

Well then, you should look at this as a blessing instead of a curse!
If you got KH2 when everyone else did, you might fail your exams!
Now you'll get it in the summer so you don't have to worry about focusing on anything else!

Oh and KtL- yeah...Uhh- not really.

Twilight power

Everyone will post spoilers when NA version is released.They wont think that EU or AU havent got it yet

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
TwilightSoulKey said:
you ain't gettin it any earlier than us unless your dad is nomura
LOL, that was good.Does nomura even have kids?If he has, they're some lucky bastards...

Anyway I realized something.Don't you guys think it's kinda weird...I mean, just a few years ago we were hoping, no, praying that KH2 will come out till the end of 2004/2005/2006.And look at us now...we have our very own release date and know exactly how many days are left till the BIG day we've all been waiting for...Remember the day you finished Kingdom hearts for the first time...you think it was so far away from now but you still feel like it was yesterday because it was special to you and you'll never forget it.It may seem strange but I miss all the waiting.I miss all those nights when I've wondered what will kh2 be like when I finally get my hands on it.I thought that would never happen...but it's gonna be right on my doorstep in a few weeks...

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i know this seems random but u know on how amazon says april 15 but then also says march 28th? does anyone know which one is correct and if like we preorder it it will come on the 28th? just wandering cause its startin to annoy me

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
i know this seems random but u know on how amazon says april 15 but then also says march 28th? does anyone know which one is correct and if like we preorder it it will come on the 28th? just wandering cause its startin to annoy me
Amazon hardly gets these things right.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
AngelofDestiny said:
Amazon hardly gets these things right.
lol but it just bothers me on how they have two release dates on the same page like its so confusin and annoyin. plus my eb games said they were gettin it the 29th so if i can get it on the 28th with amazon then im ganna do it

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
lol but it just bothers me on how they have two release dates on the same page like its so confusin and annoyin. plus my eb games said they were gettin it the 29th so if i can get it on the 28th with amazon then im ganna do it
I know what you mean. It must be a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back