• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

Monkeybutt, can you possibly keep all spoilers in the spoiler section until the eu version is released?

Biggy

monkeybutt said:
D: Dont say 1 million seconds. Say 4 weeks. xP

Sorry.

AngelofDestiny said:
It's over a million seconds for us, possible even a billion. No Europe release date, that's why. Sorry if I keep going on about this.

Keep a positive outlook. The NA release date was announced 1 month before it would be released, April/May HAS to be your release date.

If it is in fact a Summer/Fall release for you, you have to import it X(.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Biggy said:
Sorry.

Keep a positive outlook. The NA release date was announced 1 month before it would be released, April/May HAS to be your release date.

If it is in fact a Summer/Fall release for you, you have to import it X(.
There isn't a chance I'm gonna import it. I said on one of the earlier pages that I have my exams to revise for. These are my GCSEs kinda like finals you have in America. So I can't import it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yup, the spoilers section will stay. =3 We will also probably have a "Members helping members" section for those who need help on the game. The main area will be like a hub with threads discussing the game in general and other threads non spoiler related.

Twilight power

monkeybutt said:
Yup, the spoilers section will stay. =3 We will also probably have a "Members helping members" section for those who need help on the game. The main area will be like a hub with threads discussing the game in general and other threads non spoiler related.

Thank You monkehbutt you a hero :D

BULLETPROOF

it comes out a week or two before spring break :) i can't get it the first day it comes out but i will get it during spring break , omg i can't wait

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
AngelofDestiny said:
There isn't a chance I'm gonna import it. I said on one of the earlier pages that I have my exams to revise for. These are my GCSEs kinda like finals you have in America. So I can't import it.
actually there is a positive outlook on this. the longer u have to wait for the game to come out, the longer it will take u to beat compared to the other countries then the less u will have to wait for kh3. the people who already beat kh2 will now have to suffer longer than u and those that didnt import it and wait for kh3 even longer. :)

Noobone

Website
www.treasuretrooper.com
ITS MArch already!!! only 3 weeks left and the world will never be the same :D. It'll be great, im going to preorder it... Hope its even better than the last one, and more planets and longer playing time than the last one.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoyalSubject said:
actually there is a positive outlook on this. the longer u have to wait for the game to come out, the longer it will take u to beat compared to the other countries then the less u will have to wait for kh3. the people who already beat kh2 will now have to suffer longer than u and those that didnt import it and wait for kh3 even longer. :)
Well, these exams are my future here!!!! Sorry, had to let it out. *Becomes calm again*

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...I really hate science fair now.

I didn't want to go to science fair, but I made it to the top 5 projects of my class. So i'll lose at school! I don't, so I go on to district, but do I lose at district? NO DAMMIT! I go to state, which is the 29th/30th, cutting right into my KH2 time. Luckily, I very much doubt my chances at Nationals. I'm just pissed that it's cutting right into my first few days of KH2. ><;

Or maybe, I can force myself to become really sick and miss state science fair, and lay in bed all day and play KH2. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back