• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mamo-san

does anyone happen to knwo the release date for Europe??? (amarican ps consels and Europian cps concels are different (found out about that when I tried get some other FF game) ?????????

Edit: Never mind

Biggy

keyblademaster27 said:
my uncle works for gamestop, gonna get it early and cheaper.
May i ask how this is even possible for a gamestop worker to obtain this game? Maybe you made a mistake and meant to say your uncle works at Square-Enix?
Cause i see no way how that is possible because if the gamestop in your area is in possesion of games prior to thier counterparts who will recieve shipment at March 28th; Then why are they holding back on this millions of dollars into one store!!(being sarcastic -_- ) C'mon I mean if one store in America had KH2 14 days before it's released then hell everyone would order from that Gamestop. Does anyone else understand why i see this to be a BAD marketing idea?? And why is S-E giving out games to people like that. If they are it disgusts me.

I'm sorry im not trying to be a mean person :( I just want to know about this in more detail; cause i work at Best Buy. Do i get any perks?!

Twilight power

Biggy said:
May i ask how this is even possible for a gamestop worker to obtain this game? Maybe you made a mistake and meant to say your uncle works at Square-Enix?
Cause i see no way how that is possible because if the gamestop in your area is in possesion of games prior to thier counterparts who will recieve shipment at March 28th; Then why are they holding back on this millions of dollars into one store!!(being sarcastic -_- ) C'mon I mean if one store in America had KH2 14 days before it's released then hell everyone would order from that Gamestop. Does anyone else understand why i see this to be a BAD marketing idea?? And why is S-E giving out games to people like that. If they are it disgusts me.

I'm sorry im not trying to be a mean person :( I just want to know about this in more detail; cause i work at Best Buy. Do i get any perks?!

In a similar thread he said his uncle manages a gamestop store, which means when the game arrives on the 28th to his uncles store.His uncle will give it to him/her because there related.And Yeah Cheaper because there related also

skilled keyblada

kool but...........does anyone have an estimation for the australian and european release date no offense but i dont care about the na release thats why im not excited it still will most likely be forever over here in aus.

E

Eclipse

skilled keyblada said:
kool but...........does anyone have an estimation for the australian and european release date no offense but i dont care about the na release thats why im not excited it still will most likely be forever over here in aus.

why don't ya just import it?

and use the magic of swap magic and slide card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back