• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Proof of Existence room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
i have a question about this room. Zexion's grave looked like someone destroyed it or something, does anyone know what happened to it? it might have been destroyed in one of the cutscenes but i haven't played in a while so i don't remember.

I<3Roxas

It wasn't destroyed in a scene, although we know why(in meta game terms) that it was destroyed cuase nomura wanted it to be a secret. In game though, I suppose it's because the other members found out about his decietful ways in CoM and just annihilated it.

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
yea thats because Nomura hadnt thought of his weapon yet, which is why his weapon part is was torn to shreds, and Roxas is inside Sora so he's not dead, but somethin else eludes me, if there is a 14 member, why doesnt she have a tombstone????

Well, the answer is kinda simple though. Probably Nomura still hadn't even thought about the XIVth member yet.

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Ha! I honestly never knew that blue meant they were alive and red meant they were dead. I just assumed that Roxas was special or something.

Charlie K

Back in Business
He never died. He got back with Sora, they became whole again..

If not, and he died..ZOMG!N00b!

Lol.

xazure777x

I thought that the weapon was a book or a copycat of the other person weapon so it has no real form. Also the 14th member was and wasnt a member she was used just in cased something happens.

I

InsanityIsBliss

Well, Xion isn't really even a true member. She was a "puppet" and wasn't worth anything according to them, so they didn't make her a tomb. The same reason she doesn't have a Throne in "Where Nothing Gathers" :)

LAMEXICH

because he's NOT dead.

did you play the entire game? He didn't die. No one killed him. Sora fought him but Roxas did not die. He came back later with Namine to meet Sora and Kairi. In the end. He did not die. He became whole.

kinda funny... the only one to leave the organization.. was the only one to acheive their goal lol..

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD WTF?! this thread is 3 years old!

but the question still wasn't answered: what happened to the XIV member's tombstone?
she was never a true member in the org's eyes, thats why it was org 13 not 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back