• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2. How Do You Exit The Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1BAGamer

I'm new to KH2 (or KH1 for that matter). I was just wondering? How do you exit the game? I know how to save games...via the Save Points, but how do you exit the game when you want to quit? I even tried the suppossed L1 L2 R1 R2 Select Start attempt (you're supposed to push them all at the same time, right?) to get back to the beginning screen and even that doesn't seem to work. So, when I want to stop playing, do I simply turn off the PS2, or is there a way to do it via the game?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Pressing L1 L2 R1 R2 Select Start works for KH1 but not KH2. The only way to get to a new game save is to die where you can then load a save file. If you just want to stop playing the game completely save first and them simply turn the PS2 off.

Welcome to the forums.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I hate that they got rid of the soft reset, what's up with that. But yeah as everyone else said, save, reset, turn off.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hit the power switch.

Just make sure you save first.

:closedeyes:

fatal.crest56

i dont get it ... when i beat the game it goes 2 da battle report right? well how do u get out of it ?:cursing::cursing:

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
For any time you want to just close the game or reset, just press the reset button on the PS2 (or PS3). Doesn't matter the case =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back